THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
My local FTL got their Xmas Kobe's in today. They don't look half bad, but they're not a must cop. Supposedly there is a lot of demand for them according to the manager. He doesn't think they will sit for too long.

My local FTL got their Xmas Kobe's in today. They don't look half bad, but they're not a must cop. Supposedly there is a lot of demand for them according to the manager. He doesn't think they will sit for too long.
Damn... I thought they were going to sit from the trash that has been spewed at them online.

Anyone anticipate the xmas highs to go on discount? I just cannot pull highs off but there is something that is drawing me to these. Like a moth to a bug zapper.
Don't know about discount but if you like them you should get em. I personally feel anyone can pull off anything as long as the have the confidence to do it. A lot of my boys think the kobe highs are ugly but ill wear them on the floor anytime I get a chance to .

Quick question. Im not a reseller by anymeans but I was thinkin about swapping the mamba moments for some MP's. Do you think they have equivalent value?

Last edited:
Will ID a black Elite low (thinking Dark Knight/Space Jam) and hope for that Chlorine Blue/MC High...then I'm out

I call BS. They'll tell you whatever to push as much stock as possible.
While these are a must-cop for me, they aren't necessarily a day-one buy.
They'll sit for a while I thinks.

For the big footers after getting off the phone with Nike Corporate it doesnt seem like there will be either a restock (her words were it was a very limited release) and there were no 12.5 (which is what i wanted) or anything past 13. She also told me she didnt think it was wise to cancel my order because the color is gone (not that i was going to either way lol)

So take it with a grain of salt or whatever thats the feedback i recieved...
Yes i went with all white and gold, inspiration was Big Stage meets multicolor
She is correct dont expect another KB9 Elite Low to hit ID 

Every ID was planning a year ago even the "restock" MC 

@tigo0240

Im hearing next month on those 

SMH..Boy Kobe sure stunk it up with another pathetic shooting performance...8 for 26, 21 points and Lakers lost...what hurts worse is he did it in those immaculate (My favorite) KOBE IX "Precisions" that will never release cause Nike says there to SICK!! LOL...

Quick question. Im not a reseller by anymeans but I was thinkin about swapping the mamba moments for some MP's. Do you think they have equivalent value?
If you can get someone to take that trade, I would say do it.

I think when people start getting their pairs a lot will go on the market, and most will be priced too high. So don't look at idiot eBay prices in regards to the new low being of "greater value" than an MP. I think the price will adjust on these, and likely fall somewhere around the MC low and MP prices.

At the check out, you will probably get timed out error. I got that same error as well as some others

Na got all the way through PayPal checkout then it went back to Nike and it said it deleted it from my cart :smh:
Knew it would be limited but didn't know it would be gone that fast damn I had a sick gumbo custom too.... Green glow in the dark sole gold speckled midsole gold swoosh and I was gonna custom paint mfer I'm pissed...

Anyone got an extra actual cw Kobe wore in a size 11 us they wouldn't mind parting with?? I'm willing to pay resale for DS when they come in

Please!!!! :D

Anyone anticipate the xmas highs to go on discount? I just cannot pull highs off but there is something that is drawing me to these. Like a moth to a bug zapper.
0% chance. Xmas pairs are usually somewhat limited especially kobes. Also after recent pictures surfaced more people seemed to be jumping on the bandwagon. Probably will be a first day sell out

Don't know about discount but if you like them you should get em. I personally feel anyone can pull off anything as long as the have the confidence to do it. A lot of my boys think the kobe highs are ugly but ill wear them on the floor anytime I get a chance to .

I definitely understand the confidence aspect. I get enough looks wearing high top Jordans and Lebrons hahah but that isn't the real problem. I just dont think that they would look better on a larger framed guy like myself.

As you can see, not rocking bony ankles like some of yall young guns haha. Id probably look like a tree stump in them.

I definitely understand the confidence aspect. I get enough looks wearing high top Jordans and Lebrons hahah but that isn't the real problem. I just dont think that they would look better on a larger framed guy like myself.

As you can see, not rocking bony ankles like some of yall young guns haha. Id probably look like a tree stump in them.
View media item 1103108

That MC pattern is CRAZY!

That MC pattern is CRAZY!
Thanks. I regret letting them go but a dude offered me 3x retail plus shipping. I couldn't say no but man were they nice. Probably my favorite pair of shoes ever but money signs got in my way.

Luckily I got the consolation prize of the Mamba Moment ID yesterday and I think they are going to be dope too.

Thanks. I regret letting them go but a dude offered me 3x retail plus shipping. I couldn't say no but man were they nice. Probably my favorite pair of shoes ever but money signs got in my way.

Luckily I got the consolation prize of the Mamba Moment ID yesterday and I think they are going to be dope too.
I kinda wish I doubled up on the Mamba Moment iD's now. didn't think about making a white sole version to mimic HTM's.

but man, for 3x retail plus shipping, I prolly would've done the same..

Xmas will be like last years xmas 8 snakeskin Id say, although pure speculation like everything else. The Lebron heads probably wont be buying his Xmas so they may get the kobes too.

Australia got them late Nov, and let me tell you they are alot better in person than in pics.

That Infrared is straight fire and you hardly notice the sole
smile.gif

Xmas will be like last years xmas 8 snakeskin Id say, although pure speculation like everything else. The Lebron heads probably wont be buying his Xmas so they may get the kobes too.

Australia got them late Nov, and let me tell you they are alot better in person than in pics.

That Infrared is straight fire and you hardly notice the sole
smile.gif
prices up for the black mambas and the red mambas on footlocker site. They are way too much. 
[h4]KOBE 9 KRM EXT QS 
‘BLACK MAMBA’ (BLACK/BLACK): $349.95[/h4][h4]KOBE 9 KRM EXT QS 
‘RED MAMBA’ (CHALLENGE RED/CHALLENGE RED): $349.95[/h4]

If you can get someone to take that trade, I would say do it.

I think when people start getting their pairs a lot will go on the market, and most will be priced too high. So don't look at idiot eBay prices in regards to the new low being of "greater value" than an MP. I think the price will adjust on these, and likely fall somewhere around the MC low and MP prices.
I was kinda thinking along those lines. I was more so asking in hope that the mamba moments would be worth enough to trade for MP. I may honestly try it. Do you guys usually go through a website to trade or is it technically buying the shoe for the same amount each.

I understand my man. I wasn't trying to say you weren't a confident person or something. There are things I like that don't work well with me. I personally think you could rock the elite highs no problem but im not in your shoes lol. Nice MC pair by the way.

The only way you can buy the Xmas kobe's is with a golden ticket so they are definitely going to sell out.

Back
Top Bottom