THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The white part should be black except the outsole or the shoe with two colour left black and right white with some multicolour imo

They look better here but still not sold. Better pics are needed.
I don't know, these are
smokin.gif
to me.
Yessir!!!

those are hideous

but most nike BBall shoes are

I'm sure the sheep will eat it up for $275 or something crazy

Surprised they didn't go with one shoe being black MC and the other being white MC. Would have fit more into the WTK theme. Def waiting on HD pics but liking them so far...

These definitely look like WTKs. Even looking at these low quality pics, you can see the different patterns on the hyperfuse from the other colorways. Left foot looks like it has the Fundamental and Showtime patterns, and the right shoe seems like it's got the Inspiration pattern.

Easter makes no damn sense no matter how much you might think it looks like an Easter shoe. There's already been an Easter 9, and the Kobe X is supposed to come out in February.

Surprised they didn't go with one shoe being black MC and the other being white MC. Would have fit more into the WTK theme. Def waiting on HD pics but liking them so far...

would def have purchased if they were like that.

They look like they should be an easter themed shoe.
These definitely look like WTKs. Even looking at these low quality pics, you can see the different patterns on the hyperfuse from the other colorways. Left foot looks like it has the Fundamental and Showtime patterns, and the right shoe seems like it's got the Inspiration pattern.

Easter makes no damn sense no matter how much you might think it looks like an Easter shoe. There's already been an Easter 9, and the Kobe X is supposed to come out in February.
Didn't say it was an Easter shoe, since clearly we are not close to Easter, and the line is about to end, the colors they used look like it should have been used for Easter.

tried taking off that yellow filter. I like them. They look like a mixture of the influences, white NRG, and the fundamentals.

They look like they should be an easter themed shoe.

Didn't say it was an Easter shoe, since clearly we are not close to Easter, and the line is about to end, the colors they used look like it should have been used for Easter.
Wasn't even talking about you. Was directed at the other guy who said they were an Easter shoe and not WTKs.

Wasn't even talking about you. Was directed at the other guy who said they were an Easter shoe and not WTKs.
someone simply said they *look* like they should be an easter themed shoe. He never said that they were, and not WTK..... you cannot say his opinion is wrong, I too think they're more easter themed.

someone simply said they *look* like they should be an easter themed shoe. He never said that they were, and not WTK..... you cannot say his opinion is wrong, I too think they're more easter themed.

Those are easters not WTKs

Huh?
Like I said, my comment was directed at this guy, not CleanestNdaCity CleanestNdaCity
If you want to say they look like Christmas, Valentines, or Kwanza shoes, I don't care. But they're not Easter shoes like that PUTEMON guy said.

Back
Top Bottom