THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yea the colors would've been a really good Easter shoe, but it's not. I really like the light soft smooth colors they did on these "WTK's".

I like the fact they are simple and not loud color wise and that both shoes L & R shoe is pretty much identical compared too WTK8's.

Don't get me wrong the WTK8's are crazy for me they were a collection/show case shoe, rather than a pair that I could actually wear.

I'm 34 yrs old so when you've been in the shoe game for over 25 years allot of these shoes they be making these days are too loud in color.

They are nice with all these bright mis-matched colors but more for the ages of GS sz's up to early 20 year olds. JMO. 

IMO the WTK7's were my Favorite, a little mis-matched in both shoe's but wasn't too of the wall.

someone simply said they *look* like they should be an easter themed shoe. He never said that they were, and not WTK..... you cannot say his opinion is wrong, I too think they're more easter themed.
read somewhere that these were not the WTKs....My bad hopefully Im right and they arnt because these are not up to What The standards

Don't know how to feel about those. Definitely not what I had hoped for if they are the "Chlorine Blue/MC"

View media item 1308955
View media item 1308956
tried taking off that yellow filter. I like them. They look like a mixture of the influences, white NRG, and the fundamentals.

Awwww man....if these are the actual "Chlorine blues" that ive been waiting for then its on to the Kobe X for me. Unless we get another Elite Low that is?...these high-tops look like clown shoes lol...I think "Cotton Candy" lookin at these. Lol..anywaz what a shame....
Although Nike did use the "Flyknit" the way it should be done. Good job Nike!
And looking at the designs on the heel they just might be the WTKs?..

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been mentioned but I saw the red EXT Kobes in person today and the are nice however the lady in Foot locker pointed out something that I had never noticed. Other than than the snake skin on them they are the exact same material as the flystepper she even put them side by side. Yet the flystepper is $110 and the Kobes are $275. Not knocking the shoe at all and I know the kobes have more tech in them but I  just found that interesting.

It is possible to make a shoe that makes you say "what the" without including themes and elements from other shoes. I know it's not exactly keeping in line with it, but honestly how else would they pull it off with the flyknit?

Don't know how to feel about those. Definitely not what I had hoped for if they are the "Chlorine Blue/MC"
I think these are the Chlorine Blue/MC whether or not there labeled as WTK dont know 

I think Nike has moved on from KB9 model completely ( Elite High, Low, EM) 

The Lower Merion inspired cw for elite low was recently removed and a few others as well

Why they chose to drop those hideous High EXTs over another elite low is beyond me 

My Top KB9s not in any order all can be equally appreciated

MPs/ MC IDs 

Mid EXT 

Probably will be Mamba IDs 

All in all I think the model had a decent run given that Kobe was out. 
smokin.gif

Awwww man....if these are the actual "Chlorine blues" that ive been waiting for then its on to the Kobe X for me. Unless we get another Elite Low that is?...these high-tops look like clown shoes lol...I think "Cotton Candy" lookin at these. Lol..anywaz what a shame....
Although Nike did use the "Flyknit" the way it should be done. Good job Nike!
And looking at the designs on the heel they just might be the WTKs?..
Cotton Candy 
laugh.gif

A low in this cw wouldve been 100x better or even a Mid 

Non-potato cam pictures would be nice, but I just can't see myself wearing pastels surrounded by white 3M. And if they throw that "WTK" tag on there, we can expect a $25-50 price hike.

Nah.

Cotton Candy :lol:

A low in this cw wouldve been 100x better or even a Mid 
100% Agreed my brutha!...im actually down to cop any "Multi" Low..ANY!..I had every colorway of the "Highs" and just decided to sell them all except the "MPs" & "Details".

And my top 3 are the exact same as you got. Those "Mids" are sick...very under appreciated..lol..and thats fine with me..also wuz curious how ya feelin the Kobe Xs?..from what weve seen so far that is?..

Back
Top Bottom