THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

!! ok, who's got pics of Kobe ix "what the???"   I need to see them now! 
nerd.gif
Here you go...

Mashup of all the Kobe Elites. Like a work of at, a masterpiece you could say.
what's a "work of at"
laugh.gif
 and I thought the MPs were part of the prelude line anyways
nerd.gif

Whoops corrected. Don't think there's a WTK EM model this year. The X releases in 2 months.

Whoops corrected. Don't think there's a WTK EM model this year. The X releases in 2 months.
A well known shop tweeted few minutes ago that it's supposed to be a WTK ix high droppin "soon", said they even know the price.  

If he's trolling, that's not a good look. 
eyes.gif

actually it could work on the elite, it would just be sectioned off all of the fk is pretty diff so you'd be able to tell them all, chances are we'll get the Christmas and details soles since their the most unique
laugh.gif
 then you can split the upper into 4 sections, that's 8 sections on both pairs, I mean it's possible, actually they'd prob add the phil sole I can't remember if the china's had a unique sole like that with the flipflop bottom of the phil

Or just give a cool multi color pattern and call it a what the kobe. Maybe those rumored chlorine blue ones could be it

actually it could work on the elite, it would just be sectioned off all of the fk is pretty diff so you'd be able to tell them all, chances are we'll get the Christmas and details soles since their the most unique
laugh.gif
 then you can split the upper into 4 sections, that's 8 sections on both pairs, I mean it's possible, actually they'd prob add the phil sole I can't remember if the china's had a unique sole like that with the flipflop bottom of the phil
They could definitely do a lot with an elite.  Guess we'll have to wait and see 
ohwell.gif

Sent back my perspectives and a pair of showtimes since I doubled up. Gonna also dump my superheros soon, just too many high pairs in my collection, when I mostly wear the lows.

WTK XI
[table][tr][td]  [/td][td]01/01/2015 Kobe 9 Elite High Premium QS "Multicolor" 678301-904[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
The word Premium is funny. If they charge a dollar over $225 for MC on a Elite then it's a joke.

This is probably the last highcut shoes for Kobe. Meaning this is the only chance we could witness a WTK high cut shoes for the kobe line, Nike would be dumb to not take advantage of this. Just do it nike!

Back
Top Bottom