THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

hoping in hd pictures they pop like those white htm. Have a feeling they will
For sure they will, people acting like this is the 1st time a leaked image is of bad quality. I remember when the Kobe 8 WTK's initial leaked pictures dropped they looked SOOOO bad, like a child had drawn on a shoe. But like usual, HD pics came out and everyone busted a 180. I don't know why everyone is surprised everytime a CW is leaked with crappy pics. Have we not caught on yet? It's all a marketing strategy... and a good one at that. I actually think these look pretty good. Will try to cop but will prolly strike out since I don't have connects or a bot.

$325....guy said he had worn them twice and definitely wasn't lying.  I couldn't find a smudge on them besides a small amount on the green logo of the sole

Nice price. I just pulled the trigger on a 2nd DS pair Monday. I won't say how much but the price was BRUTAL!!!

I'm not a fan of any wt's either bro. I wonder if there are more of us?
nerd.gif
Yes... yes, there are.

wink.gif

Yea, there's a lot of people that don't like WTK's, or WT's in general.

The only WT shoe I ever liked were the WTK 8's, everything else was garbage.

OH! No those are fake masterpieces lol. I can see it by the tongue and flyknit. I'll post a video.

Edit:

Those masterpieces in the picture look A LOT like the ones in this video

The flyknit is off and the tongue isn't iridescent. The the padding in the tongue is also flat. They look really fake.

Last edited:
Extremely fake. Tongue looks terrible, flyknit is off, only volt speckles on midsole (should be volt, purple, red). Collar looks too thick as well.

Last edited:
What the Kobe 9 Elite
Release Date:
01/01/15
Style #: 678301-904
MULTI-COLOR/CHLORINE BLUE/BLACK

There ya go Folks!....

Last edited:
Omg these HTMs are sick, i never kept up w them i know they run around 3.5 grand, but what was retail? where did they release?.

without a doubt the best 9 ive seen thus far
sick.gif

Omg these HTMs are sick, i never kept up w them i know they run around 3.5 grand, but what was retail? where did they release?.

without a doubt the best 9 ive seen thus far
sick.gif

Retail was 250 Euro, the first batch released @ Nikelab Milan and @ the Excelsior in Milan, than few months later some pairs @ Nikelab NY.

Back
Top Bottom