THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I can see the inspiration they're talking about: "The latest Kobe 9 EXT is meant to embody the aesthetic and attitude of the venomous Red Viper. Exuding a serpent-like appearance, the upper is styled in Challenge Red KRM that forms compression molded TPU triangles, mimicking the viper’s vibrant pointy scales."

the back looks much better on the red than on the tan, guess I know where that extra $25 went
laugh.gif

I like the red EXT aesthetically, there is just no circumstance in which I would wear them. The Copperhead version however is wearable, for me.

As to the Precision debate, they are very nice, and I would cop with a quickness. I do like them better than the Inspiration, but that's because black is possibly my least favorite outsole color. But no way they are actually better than the MP.
about 75% of my wardrobe is still red so I could wear these practically everyday
me too wondering if they will be a issue on NDC... cant fade that $380 on iss(even tho they keep emailing me
laugh.gif
)
They sell out is my guess...

The Kobe 9 continues to stretch the imagination, taking its heightened innovation from the court to the Latin community with a Mexican Restaurante lifestyle feel.

The latest Kobe 9 EM is meant to embody the aesthetic and attitude of budget-friendly Mexican Restaurante.  Exuding a Mexican drape-like appearance, the upper is styled in an odd multi color print which is sure to make people stare at you. Kobe will not be wearing these on court, but he can be seen in them while eating chips and salsa, listening to Santana at the Los Angeles "On the Border" restaurant.

Lewi I don't think they'll sell out, the tans are still available plus people saving for that sat release lol

Nike used metallic gold and orange on these and the lower merions, how lazy. It's like when they used the leftover easter colors to make the brazil kd 6's.

The Kobe 9 continues to stretch the imagination, taking its heightened innovation from the court to the Latin community with a Mexican Restaurante lifestyle feel.

The latest Kobe 9 EM is meant to embody the aesthetic and attitude of budget-friendly Mexican Restaurante.  Exuding a Mexican drape-like appearance, the upper is styled in an odd multi color print which is sure to make people stare at you. Kobe will not be wearing these on court, but he can be seen in them while eating chips and salsa, listening to Santana at the Los Angeles "On the Border" restaurant.
I like these joints, but this is........
roll.gif

Lewi I don't think they'll sell out, the tans are still available plus people saving for that sat release lol

i want the tan's too they have been in my cart since the 2nd release.... along with that ugly legend blue xi backpack that cost the exact same as the kobes :rofl:

Best shoe name ever.
laugh.gif

I'm in!

Please send me the link to this 
laugh.gif

View media item 1310551

Back
Top Bottom