THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I dont' think they look that bad to be honest. 
tongue.gif

Anyone know anything other than the release date on the Kobe 9 floral pair? Are they releasing at HoH or just Nike.com?

Actually those'll make a decent summer shoe. Still underwhelming but nowhere near as bad as y'all would have me believe. 

Last edited:
I'm sorry but those are horrible lmaoo.. A CW slot gone to waste, Nike gave up on the 9s half way thru it's lifespan.

THIS REACTION.

The IXs are the whackiest ever.   Massed produced versions, LOWS, HIGHS, KNITS, EM, REGULARS, IDS, etc. etc.  It's lost it's originality.  A lack of concept had Nike going along w/ the names digging in whacky themes like Beethoven, Michael Jackson, Restaurants, etc. etc. LOLZ

Just create the colorways that have come clean like the home and away colorways for the prior.  or stick to a legit theme. DONE RIGHT for a start.  Kobe IXs = UGGs sports version.

crap is turning out like some SB bullness.

This just confirmed my theory, Vanessa has been the one designing the Kobe 9s for like the last 2 months.

laugh.gif

I know I'm crazy, but the Ristorantes actually look better to me than half of the other EMs that have come out...

THIS REACTION.

The IXs are the whackiest ever.   Massed produced versions, LOWS, HIGHS, KNITS, EM, REGULARS, IDS, etc. etc.  It's lost it's originality.  A lack of concept had Nike going along w/ the names digging in whacky themes like Beethoven, Michael Jackson, Restaurants, etc. etc. LOLZ

Just create the colorways that have come clean like the home and away colorways for the prior.  or stick to a legit theme. DONE RIGHT for a start.  Kobe IXs = UGGs sports version.

crap is turning out like some SB bullness.

Lost originality how? Every shoe has multiple versions. The Elite 9 is the first FK basketball sneaker and it's unique because it's a high. What difference does the 9s originality make when you called the most original version uggs?

Now we have the 10 coming up that without the Kobe logo NO ONE would give a 2nd look. They look as generic as a shoe can look in 2015. I've never heard anyone complain about Command Forces, Reebok Battlegrounds ect being uggs until the anal Kobe fans started crying because the Elite was high.

Everyone wanted lows and said how nice the Elite would look without the top. Nike gave us those and folks still cry about colors and FK patterns. The 9 has been one big whine fest. Masterpiece is the GOAT Kobe sneaker. Time will prove that and Tinker (one of the best sneaker designers of all time) co signs.

Kobe in the ASGs Have to admit, the highs look best on Kobe.  Not everyone can pull them off.

B5LDJ_GCMAAjOwI.jpg:large

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom