THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Kobe in the ASGs Have to admit, the highs look best on Kobe.  Not everyone can pull them off.

B5LDJ_GCMAAjOwI.jpg:large

what are these?

searching for masterpieces and saw what the kobes already listed for $900

and it was just a preorder

Last edited:

The Kobe 9 continues to stretch the imagination, taking its heightened innovation from the court to the Latin community with a Mexican Restaurante lifestyle feel.

The latest Kobe 9 EM is meant to embody the aesthetic and attitude of budget-friendly Mexican Restaurante.  Exuding a Mexican drape-like appearance, the upper is styled in an odd multi color print which is sure to make people stare at you. Kobe will not be wearing these on court, but he can be seen in them while eating chips and salsa, listening to Santana at the Los Angeles "On the Border" restaurant.
You've got to be f'ing kidding me.  As a fan of the EMs - it really has been a **** show overall for the 9s, save a couple color ways.  I feel like some of these are just a cruel joke, but nope, reality.  And this is probably the last EM to drop.  Good job Nike, good job. Thank god Im content and ready for the 10.  

Last edited:
searching for masterpieces and saw what the kobes already listed for $900

and it was just a preorder
Of course.  They'll pop in here and try and hype them up as well, just stay calm.  It's only been a few months since dealing with those shenanigans in the LeBron thread during the WTL hype.  I did my best to try and squash those scare tactics over there and I'll do the same in here 
laugh.gif

So far this year the WTKD and WTL have been pretty widely available for those who wanted them, so I'm guessing they'll do the same here.

That price tag is tough though.

So far this year the WTKD and WTL have been pretty widely available for those who wanted them, so I'm guessing they'll do the same here.

That price tag is tough though.
Its a great thought and I hope its true for those who want it. However, I seriously doubt these will be widely available. Kobes line seems to be treated different than any of the other lines.

Its a great thought and I hope its true for those who want it. However, I seriously doubt these will be widely available. Kobes line seems to be treated different than any of the other lines.
it seems like kobes sell out way more then lebron or kds, then again born has had mostly ugly sneaks

Last edited:
does anybody else wear camo with elite highs? or is kobe the only one to pull it off
if they are nike fleece camp then yeah it's easy to pull off. I'm 6"3 175lbs. The highs fit my body style. Everyone comments on the crazy colors rather than the style or the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom