THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yeah but NDC is my favorite for returns. Within 30 days no questions asked, prepaid UPS label...5 minute drive to the UPS store and I get my refund within a week.

I just don't like how they charge tax on shipping (if you order expedited). Doesn't seem right to me.

Yeah but NDC is my favorite for returns. Within 30 days no questions asked, prepaid UPS label...5 minute drive to the UPS store and I get my refund within a week.

I just don't like how they charge tax on shipping (if you order expedited). Doesn't seem right to me.
Damn they do? I just used that free 2 day shipping this week so is it really free if they tax it?

I like this 2-day shipping from NDC. Expected delivery date for mine is Tuesday by FedX. I havent had FDX deliver me a pckg(Shoe) in years,

it's always UPS for me when I order on-line, and usually don't get tel Thursday/Friday. 

Premium bro you will love them!!!
Not directed at the poster who I am quoting, but Nike sneaker leather is rarely "premium." I own some premium leather stuff (Saddleback, Colonel Littleton, Billy Reid, Grenson, Red Wing, etc.) and even the best leather Nikes I have don't come close to that stuff. Premium leather lasts forever. Or close.

Anyway, doubt I'll grab the WTK. Too, well, white and pastel for me.

the other 2 felt great, and my CW2 who buys a lot of cowboy boots actually complimented the quality of leather on the mids so I have high hopes, still not sure on the spikes but feel confident about quality, plus it doesn't have that unfinished back like the Jake's, these have lowered my love for the Jake's hopefully the blacks are more like the Vipers and less like the Jakes

Damn they do? I just used that free 2 day shipping this week so is it really free if they tax it?
If it's free 2-day shipping, no they don't tax because there's no charge.

Sales tax in NYS is 8%. So $200 shoes are $216 with free shipping. If I pay for 2-day, they tax the $15 charge bringing the total to $232.20 rather than 231. It's obviously not a big deal...but it's not right IMO.

Kobe.jpg

the other 2 felt great, and my CW2 who buys a lot of cowboy boots actually complimented the quality of leather on the mids so I have high hopes, still not sure on the spikes but feel confident about quality, plus it doesn't have that unfinished back like the Jake's, these have lowered my love for the Jake's hopefully the blacks are more like the Vipers and less like the Jakes
View media item 1312427

View media item 1312428

Well that sucks, Kobe ext rankings as follows
1. Red Vipers
2. Mids/Black gums (doesn't that make them Whoopi Goldberg's?)
3. 6high
4 Jake the snake roberts

Last edited:
Premium bro you will love them!!!
Not directed at the poster who I am quoting, but Nike sneaker leather is rarely "premium." I own some premium leather stuff (Saddleback, Colonel Littleton, Billy Reid, Grenson, Red Wing, etc.) and even the best leather Nikes I have don't come close to that stuff. Premium leather lasts forever. Or close.

Anyway, doubt I'll grab the WTK. Too, well, white and pastel for me.

I agree that it doesn't touch any on my lambskin leather jackets, but after owning and feeling a couple diff leather Nike/jb shoes, the leather quality is night and day and makes it feel "premium" hey Nike brainwashing at its finest lol smdh

216*2, 270, 297*2 = $1300 man now that I've added it up I hate myself a Lil I mean I got the money so its not an issue but if wifey ever finds out.....

I looked at my NDC orders from just the past 6 months and nearly screamed at myself..."WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"
laugh.gif

frown.gif
Holiday release schedule can be rough. Like they try to gouge out the last of your cash by packing the calendar. Looking back, Aug. and Sept. were the big months for me,  but I'll only cop 2 regular releases this month - the Candy Canes and Black EXTs. Umm, plus 2 ID's...

But those don't count right? Since they will be delivered next year?

Back
Top Bottom