THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'll try for them but they're nothing special. Do like they are predominantly white. Will be a great summer shoe.

I'm ready to pay reseller prices on those WTKs. Been a while since I could say that on any new release.

This is insane to me. They look like something my 12 year old niece would love. They are literally the sister of the Heros. I would wear these on Easter for a good laugh and thats about it. 1 more size 12 for you kids trying to be.... Well nevermind enjoy!

Nike altogether really just take the label off and these will sit.

Agreed! All about the manual cop!!...until NDC took away the CAPCHA. I was winning every Sat until they took it away. =( Had to rely on a connect to avoid the resellers and missed out on a bunch. Oh well. Money saved one way or another is still money saved. 

Seems like people either like the WTK 9s for being more of a subtle design or think they're not crazy enough. I'm definitely in the former group and like these better than the WTK 7s and 8s. Hated the 7s for the brown/grey upper, and the 8s were just too loud for my tastes. 9s seem much more wearable, and I personally don't care that they don't fit the What The theme as well as the others (actually this is a plus to me).

I'm hoping these will be like the WTL XIs in terms of the release. People jumped the gun like crazy on those, paying 4 figures before they released stateside, and thinking 700-800 was a steal. Then after RD, pairs were reselling for either retail or not much over :lol:

Yall just got me juiced up. #TeamRetail

1411592584_1393331019_10izh17_sm45.gif

Wish the WTK were like past versions with patterns taken from different shoes. In some cases, both of the shoes are different.

I don't see the MP, ASG, Inspiration, Influence, Heros, Golds, etc in the FK. They should've done a EM.

Here's to hoping Nike brings back Capcha for this release.  I'm rooting for all the family out there wanting these because we actually like them and want to get them for #TeamRetail versus dealing with the devil #resellers.

See ya'll on the morning of the 10th.

Back
Top Bottom