THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

wow 22days away and y'all already giving in and up to resellers, WTF is going on in here????? where's your heart? the shoes are out there and they are ours
Alright, F it. I shall follow you into the war against paying above retail.

wow 22days away and y'all already giving in and up to resellers, WTF is going on in here????? where's your heart? the shoes are out there and they are ours
I'M WITH YOU!!!!

Last ones the money shot lol they have a protective cover on the chrome again! 
smokin.gif

View media item 1311971

I'M WITH YOU!!!!

View media item 1312093
View media item 1312092
View media item 1312091
Last ones the money shot lol they have a protective cover on the chrome again! :smokin

I kinda wish I hadn't gone on leave so I could have mine in hand as well, how's the leather quality

I kinda wish I hadn't gone on leave so I could have mine in hand as well, how's the leather quality
Premium bro you will love them!!! I want to point out a couple things that might sway some. First, They look a lot like the air yeezy due to similar material but are way easier to get ahold of. Second They are a Kobe and not air so they have lunar sole which i prefer for walking/style (hate the window on the yeezy). Lastly the leather is premium just like the mids you wont be disappointed trust me! If you like red shoes these are them! Cant wait for the Black Mambas! 
happy.gif

Nah I saw them today. Couldn't justify dropping 3 bills on em. More power to you though. Enjoy.

Not on board with these WTKs. I've expanded my tastes to include some mostly-white shoes but these highs are too much. Maybe if they had made the colors in the flyknit bolder...

Premium bro you will love them!!! I want to point out a couple things that might sway some. First, They look a lot like the air yeezy due to similar material but are way easier to get ahold of. Second They are a Kobe and not air so they have lunar sole which i prefer for walking/style (hate the window on the yeezy). Lastly the leather is premium just like the mids you wont be disappointed trust me! If you like red shoes these are them! Cant wait for the Black Mambas! :D

My dude thnx for the review next wk so far away lol

If the 'what the kobes' were lows, they would sell out no matter what name they would be given.

#fact

Why does it matter if the shoe sells out or not? YOU either want the shoe or YOU don't personally I hope it goes on sale

I'm going to be joining the masterpiece owning club. Yay. I will have the mc ids, the masterpieces, the mamba moment ids (will probably sell unless they look amazing in hand), and hopefully the WTK (or Lasterpieces which is my preferred name for them.

Back
Top Bottom