THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I copped, and I really like the TPU part of the upper, just wish the leather had better scale stamping. Might order another pair and send back whichever right and left I like least.
Did yours have black spots on them like this? I complained to NDC and got a 20% code off for this. Had to order another pair and send these back. 
that sucks but atleast you got a code and were able to order another pair, mine were also blemish free

do the EM versions work well with the lebron 11 insert? I heard the elite highs do because of the slight extra room

these will be selling for below retail in 2 months

Still these are my fav from the pack dropping today

@purpyurp  yeah that's out my size range
laugh.gif
 does anybody know if you can get a refund on a gift card so I can take it and get a gift card somewhere else
nerd.gif
 FNL doesn't get kobe's so I need to exchange this GC

Merry Christmas everyone.

Wife told me last night she wants to get me MPs but I'm having a hard time letting her drop 5-6 hundred on some shoes for me.

Don't get the Kobe EXT highs. Seems like a huge waste of material. Who's gonna wear those with shorts? I'm sure the vast majority will have most of "high" part covered by their jeans. Regular bball shoes I get, even though they're not my steez since you're most likely balling in short and not pants and can see the whole shoe.

bah humbug

IXs had more lows than highs(not talking about shoe height). Hopefully 2015, the X comes out with fire from beginning til end

Merry X'Mas! :nthat: :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom