THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Kobe needs to get on that Tim Duncan program, play a slower game, facilitate a lot more, shoot way less

gonna try to grab the christmas joints tomorrow morning. quick question tho..do they fit tts or should i go 1/2 size down. I remember having the gumbos and those fit slightly big. went tts on those.

gonna try to grab the christmas joints tomorrow morning. quick question tho..do they fit tts or should i go 1/2 size down. I remember having the gumbos and those fit slightly big. went tts on those.
I would stay tts. Rather them be a tad big than too small.

Go tts man. Half size down was tighter than a virgin. Wait. Yeah go half size down.

But why did the 7 as a shoe have to suck so hard :lol:

bcuz nike was playing with insoles that yr, 2012 Js and kobe's :smh:  :lol:

the insoles were least of the problems :lol:

that entire shoe was a complete fail. comfortable terrible, quality, materials, design. i could go on and on.

biggest waste of money

yup. don't own 1 pair. the pair i got sold it after 1 run on the court :smh:

disappointing because they looked good.

the insoles were least of the problems :lol:

that entire shoe was a complete fail. comfortable terrible, quality, materials, design. i could go on and on.

biggest waste of money
I picked up a pair of Sharks for $70. I'm happy with them. Rock them to run errands or what not. They're not as comfy as my 6s, but I don't think they're too bad. I like how they hug your foot. Definitely not slipping out of them if anything pops off.

The upper on the Kobe 7 took everything great about the 6 and just turned it to crap
laugh.gif

I've got three pairs I sized up to a 15 on and they're wearable. PDFs were a great design.

You can barely see the white in the flyknit from a distance...

Solid outsole would have been better. Still wouldn't have copped though. But good luck to those on the hunt!

Debating whether to check out or remove em. I'm sending my Vipers back to NDC in the morning but dont know if I want these or WTK. I like that the X-Mas's look a lilttle Infrared.

How long does KB24.com let you hold in your cart before you loose out?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom