THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Merry Christmas everyone and may your day be blessed with joy, happiness, and great family fun[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Don't get the Kobe EXT highs. Seems like a huge waste of material. Who's gonna wear those with shorts? I'm sure the vast majority will have most of "high" part covered by their jeans. Regular bball shoes I get, even though they're not my steez since you're most likely balling in short and not pants and can see the whole shoe.
most pics posted ext or otherwise has the whole shoe uncovered

Idk what GSP is but doesnt Willowbrook have an HOH tho? That scares me now smh. I dont wanna wake up early af in the morning for them to tell me some ********

really want to get the elite wtk highs to ball in....can someone comment on sizing?

didnt ball in kobes in the last years...2013 hyperdunks are a perfect fit with elite socks, kd 6s got some tiny space at the toes, both size 12.

so do these fit like "flyknit big" or should i go for a 12? there are lots of nikes i can fit an 11.5 though....

help would be appreciated guys! 
nerd.gif

really want to get the elite wtk highs to ball in....can someone comment on sizing?
didnt ball in kobes in the last years...2013 hyperdunks are a perfect fit with elite socks, kd 6s got some tiny space at the toes, both size 12.
so do these fit like "flyknit big" or should i go for a 12? there are lots of nikes i can fit an 11.5 though....
help would be appreciated guys! :nerd:
Go for the 12 .. I wear size 12 too and I know what u mean about the KD7

The highs fit TTS and stretch a tiny bit after a while. That's what I've experienced with mine. 

After reading the release details on the xmas pairs, I'm confused af. Am I basically screwed since I didnt get a ticket? I coulda swore my HOH was doing first come first serve like they usually do other than the 11s which I didnt care bout. These xmas kobes were the only holiday season sneakers I wanted :smh:

Idk why everyone hating on them foams. Theyre tonal volt lol. I like volt sneakers theyre not even that bad, I like em. And I dont even rock foams anymore

Back
Top Bottom