THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Hope everyone was able to grab their pair!
Thanks for the pic.  They look better on feet.  Now to sell of some other pairs of shoes to justify this purchase.  I have bought way too many this month 
mean.gif

View media item 1321898
Here's a shot with them next to a pair with Hyper Punch/Pink. The Nike pics with them blending in with that darker candy cane/stocking red was a disservice to their true color. Hope y'all end up as pleased as I am

Anyone been to the store to see if they are sitting?
Im hoping they sit for a lil while, but I doubt these Kobes make it through the weekend. The stores in my area did raffles and it seems like no one entered. Maybe it was the XI hype but me and my wife "won" all three of the Xmas sigs in my size. Im gonna go check em out in about an hour, cuz @VentureBlake  got me turning like a mofo 
laugh.gif

Needing a size 12 in the Christmas day colour - shipped to Canada. Any help would be the best gang! Trying to hook a buddy up!

Whats up with the matching X-mas shirts this year they don't come in size XXL, everywhere only has up to size XL

Did they even make the Xmas Kobe's in a size 12.5?  If anybody knows any info on this, would be greatly appreciated.

Alright fellas first post in a Kobe thread ever

Only a few of these really catch my eye and I've never copped a pair before due to other priorities. MPs, ASGs, Beethovens I like. But these Xmas ones were dope to me when I saw the pics. Now with the new job I got a lil extra cash and was able to cop. Surprised ppl aren't all over these like I thought they would be. Was in line on NDC mobile for not even a minute. Let's see them in person now

Back
Top Bottom