THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Woke up late and copped off NDC @ 5:36, order confirmation arrived at 5:46. I'm just happy I was able to get them, congrats to everyone who copped.

full size run on ndc. this would have been a different story if kobe played on these yesterday.

Nothing to do with it. He didn't play in most of the 9's when they released and a lot of those old out fast so there are other reasons to it. And as I mentioned before he didn't play in the 8 ss and those sold out fast.

Last edited:
Got my order confirmation from NDC….had to wait for 5 minutes to confirm my cart…I'm good, now back to sleep. Goodluck peeps

Re-ordered with the the 2 day shipping code works out nicely especially with the 8 percent back from ebates. 

Damn son... Wish I would have known about that, oh well I'm just happy I got them. I really like these.

Sorry man. I was in a rush to secure a pair because I woke up late and had no idea how they were moving.

Maybe you can reorder like above and get it through.

I can't believe I was to wake up and grab a pair from NDC. I had to keep refreshing for about 10 minutes but my size showed up and I ordered.

Passed (for now). Patiently waiting for the WTK's to drop and my Mamba ID's to come in. 

Plus I spent too much bread this past week alone on just on XI's with the Legend Blues and GOF. 
happy.gif
Same, waiting for WTK. Already spent too much to justify these too.
Same boat.

someone explain to me why kobe shoes sell out 8/10 times. Do they not make enough pair. i know some color ways sit but the i feel like i see way more lebrons and KDs sit or hit outlets or go on sale. Do they not make a lot of kobe's?

looks good
smokin.gif
can't wait to rock mine!
smokin.gif
Thanks! They pop so good, couldn't capture it well with my sorry selfie takin' skills lol 

I put them next to my solar red LeBron 8's and the hits of laser crimson is just a tad shade darker but almost identical.  I can't wait to wear them on this cloudy day in Texas, they always look the brightest during those conditions 

Back
Top Bottom