THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So does the fact that Kobe didn't wear the actual shoe for Christmas change their decision on getting the shoe?

So does the fact that Kobe didn't wear the actual shoe for Christmas change their decision on getting the shoe?

He didn't wear the last years xmas either..i could be wrong..but I still picked up the SS

Nope. Kobe hasnt laced up a xmas shoe since 2012. Also..i dont understand why the shoe is any better if the athlete wore em. We get like 30 colorways a model now plus PEs and ids. Not like its special anymore.

copped. wow i can go back to sleep within 10 mins.  i likey 
smile.gif

Passed (for now). Patiently waiting for the WTK's to drop and my Mamba ID's to come in. 

Plus I spent too much bread this past week alone on just on XI's with the Legend Blues and GOF. 
happy.gif

It didn't last year with the snakeskin's selling out fast. Surprising that these are still available but fortunately it looks like Nike finally made enough Xmas pairs. But defniitely this is the least hyped up Kobe Xmas shoe ever.

It didn't last year with the snakeskin's selling out fast. Surprising that these are still available but fortunately it looks like Nike finally made enough Xmas pairs. But defniitely this is the least hyped up Kobe Xmas shoe ever.

I don't remember SS selling out. I know they didn't in stores. The KD's did here, but the Kobe's took a week, and I don't think those Lebrons ever sold out.

I don't remember SS selling out. I know they didn't in stores. The KD's did here, but the Kobe's took a week, and I don't think those Lebrons ever sold out.

They still tryin to sell those Brons :lol:

Online they did. If you found it sitting at a local store you lucked out but they were gone pretty fast on ndc. I should know as i tried and had to pay resale :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah, ymmv. I couldn't find the SS locally and stuck out on NDC.

And these seem to be drying up. Definitely the most expensive Christmas pack they've dropped.

Back
Top Bottom