THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Do house of hoops normally take phone orders?
No, but you can go to you nearest Foot Locker and they will stock locate. You can pay for the shoes up front and then they'll be shipped to your house. It helps to have the FTL SKU # for the style you're looking for. 

No, but you can go to you nearest Foot Locker and they will stock locate. You can pay for the shoes up front and then they'll be shipped to your house. It helps to have the FTL SKU # for the style you're looking for. 

Just be warned sometimes the shoe isnt actually in stock, especially if you're looking for a limited shoe.

Posted this in the iD thread by mistake thinking about the HTMs.

"Been looking at the HTMs of my dreams, and realized that the Beethovens are the closest to them in quality and detail when I look at the tongue and the heel overlay. The Thrillers are up next. The Moonwalker has a plain heel overlay like the iDs. The tongue as well minus the metallic/micro glitter that's on it. The moon sole helped it a lot.

If the Beethoven had MC FK, there would be no question on how nice the shoe is.

This is jus my opinion of course. I love all three of them, with Beethoven being #1 for me of the released FK lows."

^ shipping runs them up to almost $300....not to mention the possibility of a customs fee.  Since these are popping up everywhere, I think I'm just gonna sit back and wait for the US release.  These have resell trap written all over them and they look like they could be coming out in a good amount 
pimp.gif

Did anyone ever ordered a shoe at this "basket zone.net" store? Is it 100% legit? I'm a bit surprised because they still have plenty of the Kobe What The 9 and also older styles like the "Detail" in some sizes.

Can I also pay with credit card? 

Edit: Their website says in the product details: "PRE-ORDER Release Date: 10.01.2015" 

So they won't be shipped before the 10th January, will they? But at the same time they say Availability: "Shipping in 48 hours"

I'm pretty confused now. Can someone help me?

Last edited:
Did anyone ever ordered a shoe at this "basket zone.net" store? Is it 100% legit? I'm a bit surprised because they still have plenty of the Kobe What The 9 and also older styles like the "Detail" in some sizes.

Can I also pay with credit card? 

Edit: Their website says in the product details: "PRE-ORDER Release Date: 10.01.2015" 
So they won't be shipped before the 10th January, will they? But at the same time they say Availability: "Shipping in 48 hours"

I'm pretty confused now. Can someone help me?

Their shipping is like $60 so if you calculate the total before customs. Not really worth it. Might actually be more expensive than usa release

Would you guys buy the Kobe 9 elite low university red for 125? Replacement box and balled in once. Pondering on copping. Small flaw on the heel.

Back
Top Bottom