THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'd rather pay FC resell but then again I won't buy any sneaker unless it's DS. I wouldn't do it especially if it has been balled in.

Think the thrillers are still in stock anywhere?
I have multiple malls around me, and I almost always see unviersity reds and moonwalkers. I'm not sure of the size runs because I'm not into the moonwalkers, and I have the reds, but I'm sure some sort of sizes should be in stock near you. Good luck with finding your size though, hopefully that works out.

I have multiple malls around me, and I almost always see unviersity reds and moonwalkers. I'm not sure of the size runs because I'm not into the moonwalkers, and I have the reds, but I'm sure some sort of sizes should be in stock near you. Good luck with finding your size though, hopefully that works out.
Thank you for the heads up

Thanks man. 72" (give or take) should be enough. 
/Edit, forgot to throw up my source. Try Laceduplaces.com
They're a sponsor here so it's only too fair. 
Cheers. 
cool thanks bro! Im a size 13 with wide feet and im looking for some replacement laces for my inspirations either factory length or longer preferably longer than factory.

I Cannot figure out how to order on this polish site lol. it says i ordered but i didn't even get an email or pay.

^^ That's how the bleeding started on mine. I had gone to a basketball game and thought I spilled Gatorade on them. Got a lil worse and ended up returning them to Nike and got a Gift card.

Damn, another one. Was yours due to getting it wet while washing them?
No I never washed the tops of them, only wore them once for a few hours one day and washed the soles but the flyknit was fine. Put them back in the box since then (this was probably back in September), and decided to take a look today after seeing those previous posts. 

No I never washed the tops of them, only wore them once for a few hours one day and washed the soles but the flyknit was fine. Put them back in the box since then (this was probably back in September), and decided to take a look today after seeing those previous posts. 
sick.gif
     Oh wow, I have had them in the closet since that saturday I got them. You have me wanting to go check on my pair. I'll be right back....    

I just got some jason markk repel @ christmas and have yet to use it. The beethovens and red suede KDs are what I was going to use it on first. Maybe that would help stop any bleeding?

I am unsure it if would stop it from happening, but it seems to repel water pretty well, all these pictures of bleeding has had me holing off doing anything with them for now though. 

...Especially with them going for $100+ over box price DS 

Yea I might try lightly cleaning it, not sure if it will help or not, but I'm not too worried, worse things could happen. I don't really see any bleeding on the right shoe though, although maybe its just the lighting. Its one of those situations where your eyes play tricks on you and you see it once and then start to think you see it all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom