THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Saw it mentioned on Twitter but no picture yet. I am sure they will be super limited compared to the highs. We have seen every reseller and their brother with a pair of highs and multiple stores carrying them. Haven't heard a peep about the lows.

You can't just pop in here and do us like this.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Balt posted about it, but I seen a pic of what it could be, not sure if it's just the tongue bent into the shoe

Balt posted a picture. Someone modified the highs. Easy to tell, same shoe with the top cut off.

says troll but who knows, I doubt that is it though, if a low were to drop just think of the HTM accents on the shoes 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Personal opinion, but I consider the masterpiece to be more in line with the WT concept. A mishmash of colors executed beautifully. That shoe that they call WTK is an easter cw in my eyes. They can call it what they want.

With 3 lows how do you do a WTK unless you include HTMS :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

We know Nike is trolling hard calling them WTKs.

The soles of the Details, Moon Walker or Phillipines could've been used. Influences taken from the HTMs, Golds, Masterpiece, Maestro, Details, Beethoven's, etc.

Laces, soles, mid soles, tongues, toe, Flyknit upper could've easily been combined to compose two different shoes.

Last edited:
Personal opinion, but I consider the masterpiece to be more in line with the WT concept. A mishmash of colors executed beautifully. That shoe that they call WTK is an easter cw in my eyes. They can call it what they want.
The MP is what it is, a Masterpiece. I think it bears no resemblance to any WT ___ shoe. I think this WTK bears no resemblance to previous WT's either (not mismatched). Which is why it's actually wearable, just not by me.

Clear that the wtk is a troll

We know ppl that have them in hand and they're not lows. Don't let your intelligence slip just because you want something to be true lol

The MP is what it is, a Masterpiece. I think it bears no resemblance to any WT ___ shoe. I think this WTK bears no resemblance to previous WT's either (not mismatched). Which is why it's actually wearable, just not by me.

Just saying, I'd call the MPs WTK before I'd ever call them easters WTK.

Id call the influences more of a WTK than the MP's.

The MP's are in a class of their own and should never be associated or compared to the WTK's lol

Alright update on my package from ups. Talked to an agent on live chat and dude was basically telling me oh well driver didnt wanna leave it there and there's nothing I can do for you. Wrote him a "nice" message back.

Never knew that it's at the drivers discretion to leave a package no matter if it needs a sig or not. So I called customer service direct and they told me the same but she agreed to have my package set up for pick up after I get out of work tonight!

So who here bought the last 9.5 MP off FC? Lol. I know a few folks were looking for them in that size.

Back
Top Bottom