THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
That's what it is! Man I thinking that's the best I've ever seen the Showtimes. Lol. Didn't even notice the laces. Purple looks much better in those.

First thing I did after I bought them! PJ Tucker had a PE pair similar to the Showtimes and those had purple laces so I knew that it would look good.

Damn Visa... they've been messing with my international verification for about a year now. I don't understand what the heck is going on...

I just can't get on board with the tongue popped out, even with this pair of sweats. First time they've seen fresh air in quite a while.
Dang! Ain't ever seen the showtimes look so clean. May be 'cus of the lace-swap, for I refuse to believe in the "tucked-in" look.
Call it denial or whatever..:tongue:
Repped.

Last edited:
Where'd you get those purple laces? Maybe it's time to switch mine out. But then again I use my Showtimes to ball, the rest I use casually

Where'd you get those purple laces? Maybe it's time to switch mine out. But then again I use my Showtimes to ball, the rest I use casually

Just some random ebay seller. They were labeled as roller skate laces, 72" for a size 12. Don't remember exact cost but pretty cheap. The purple is not a perfect match but it's close enough.

For those who ordered from basket4ballers and got charged a couple times, their CS emailed me back and said that this is normal for international customers. Those transactions were actually "denied" and should reverse in a couple business days.

I actually got through on the Spanish Shot Clock (which I'm pretty pumped about). I had to use Paypal which bumped my price up a bit, but I got through at roughly $300 US shipped from Spain.

To everyone asking if this purple bleeding is a common thing with white flyknit, it's not. I don't have the beethovens, but I have white flyknit trainers, racers, and hyperfeels and nothing like this ever happened. It might be the glue backing that the 9 elites have to give the flyknit rigidity for basketball that's causing the bleeding.

I actually got through on the Spanish Shot Clock (which I'm pretty pumped about). I had to use Paypal which bumped my price up a bit, but I got through at roughly $300 US shipped from Spain.

What's the link? Any size 11.5 available?

Wth now ups doesn't leave packages at my door step anymore? Won't see my Xmas 9s till Monday now -_-

Whats the reasoning for that?
No clue. I live at an apartment complex. Ofcourse a nice area or else I would have it shipped somewhere else. But packages are always left at my doorstep from ups unless it requires a signature. Thought it would be the same today. Gonna make a phone call

No clue. I live at an apartment complex. Ofcourse a nice area or else I would have it shipped somewhere else. But packages are always left at my doorstep from ups unless it requires a signature. Thought it would be the same today. Gonna make a phone call

You might be able to find out where it's located and pick it up today or tomorrow if you can't wait it out

Back
Top Bottom