THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I was skimming through ebay and came across some interesting looking Kobe 9's. I've seen plenty of fake sites trying to get people's money, I just didn't know there were people smart enough to "get a plug" like these....

Notice the Beethoven box says "EM XDR"
roll.gif
Those Beethovens do look funny but just because the box says "XDR" doesn't automatically make them fake. A lot of models released in China come XDR because a lot of Chinese ballers play outside.  Remember the full Shozoku Kobe 8 Christmas'? Those were XDR. 

Maybe im missing something but I think everyone sarcasm radar is way off.............

Obviously he was being sarcastic when saying that we need to show Kobe that he is wearing his shoes wrong. He was proving a point that you can wear elite highs with jeans and you don't necessarily need to wear them with shorts or joggers only.

Also, after seeing the pit vipers in person they are actually realllyy nice. Would only cop on a strong discount. The little ankle bubble kills the shoe.

Ok so I just got off work and read the email in regards to my order being backoredered. Here is what eastbay had to say:

Dear Hakeim                                 1/12/15

Thank you for your order.  We are currently out-of-stock, however

you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the

backorder date printed below.  Unfortunately, backorder dates can

change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer.  If you

have any questions, please call us at 1-800-826-2205.

Sincerely, Eastbay

Soooo I can't get the idea out of my head... 

I feel like the WTK would be an excellent base for a custom project, but I'm not wanting to just completely paint over it.  Do you think the flyknit can be bleached?  

niketown ny has the wtk. looking at a 10.5 undecided right now.

btw they have size 9 - 11 , 14

Last edited:
If the BHM are anything at all like the Christmas release them I think we're good...I'm hoping it is because I defin want a pair to WEAR

I think if the Niketowns have them as FCFS they won't be too hard to cop. I don't think they are limited, I also got my shipping from Nike. I will wait till there in hand to decide if I want to keep me, but I will trade them right now for some Maestros.

Back
Top Bottom