THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
These are still in stores everywhere nobody wants to pay 300.00 for a not so what the colorway worst selling what the release ever might be time to stop with current basketball line sigs maybe do what the griffey what the jordan 6 or 7 what the agassi what the bo

Those Beethovens do look funny but just because the box says "XDR" doesn't automatically make them fake. A lot of models released in China come XDR because a lot of Chinese ballers play outside.  Remember the full Shozoku Kobe 8 Christmas'? Those were XDR. 

You are 100% correct, without a doubt. BUT why would a FK shoe have a box that stated EM?

Plus those next to legit Beethovens.....:smh:

Love the wtk 7 & 8. I copped the 9s but I'm not gonna lie this is a pretty meh wtk. I'll give it a solid 7.5 out of 10. Reason I copped is because this is my first wtk and I didn't wanna regret not copping it later on. Plus I'm gonna sell my fundamentals which is another white high-top kobe 9.

Ps. Gum bottoms would have made the wtk 9s really sick.

Last edited:

or just exchange them for a different pair. their still avaible everywhere
heres the issue I had a 20% off code and 15% cash back from discover which ended the day after I ordered them
Hit up Nike and for a 20% off code return those then reorder for $30 cheaper. That should help.
I did he gave me a 15% of and a 10% off still doesn't make up for the original 35% 

Well, I just checked footlocker's release calendar and there's only one mall out of the three near me releasing the BHM, and it's a ticket system. Can anyone help clarify how that works for me? I haven't had to go through that system before. If it says that tickets are being given out today and tomorrow, am I too late to sign up for a ticket? Because after it says that, it says that winners will be notified the 14th and 15th.

So I stopped by Beverly Center FTL today before work to go a do a raffle ticket for the BHMs and the smart *** employees act like they didn't know what I was talking about. Kept asking me what do you want? I played along and said FCFS and them clowns shook my hand and told me to go and tell everybody else. I showed them on my phone where the website had them listed as doing one and they just shrugged me off. So I don't know what that means as far as availability for them or if they were really just screwing with me.

Anyway they still had the red, black, and snakeskin EXTs on display as well as the WTKs, Xmas, Showtime, and Influences not sure on the sizes though, but if you're looking for any of those you may be able to do a stock locate.

Back
Top Bottom