THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Well, I just checked footlocker's release calendar and there's only one mall out of the three near me releasing the BHM, and it's a ticket system. Can anyone help clarify how that works for me? I haven't had to go through that system before. If it says that tickets are being given out today and tomorrow, am I too late to sign up for a ticket? Because after it says that, it says that winners will be notified the 14th and 15th.
No you are not too late you just need to get your ticket tomorrow and hope u win the "raffle" and get a call on the 14th or 15th.

Just order another pair of the silks from NDC, return this pair with the new receipt. Voila, you pay the same price and end up with a couple of extra codes.
i can't believe i didn't think if that. thats my goto move

heres the issue I had a 20% off code and 15% cash back from discover which ended the day after I ordered them

I did he gave me a 15% of and a 10% off still doesn't make up for the original 35% 
i think you can still exchange them bro and it wont have any effect on the cash back and discount. youre just basically exchanging them not returning. not 100% sure on this tho!

I like them. Took forever to trackdown in my size 14 for pretty much retail, tax, & ship. Christmas ones coming in a few days. Still not sure if I should scoop up the BHM ones or the Kobes next week though...

Last edited:
We gotta tell Kobe to stop rockin his kicks wrong before its too late

500x1000px-LL-1d4d6151_1.jpeg

kobe-bryant-nike-kobe-9-elite-precision-1.jpg

Kobe-Bryant.png
im curious to know whats wrong with the way kobe is rocking the 9s in these pics?

Dang it, looks like FTLs in Austin aren't getting the BHMs. Closest is going to be SA.
What's up with that?  Houston gets a TON of love and SA usually gets 2 stores with stuff.......how come Austin NEVER does?  You'd think with all of the different kinds of people that they'd be pretty high up on the Texas list.  

What's up with that?  Houston gets a TON of love and SA usually gets 2 stores with stuff.......how come Austin NEVER does?  You'd think with all of the different kinds of people that they'd be pretty high up on the Texas list.  
I'm mad Dallas had a NT and we don't 
mean.gif

Got a cancelled WTK order from FTA. It was my fault though. I inputted the wrong billing information.

Anyone get an update from basketzone.net?

They had planned to expand the FTL at Barton Creek mall into a HOH but the store next door where they had plans to build renewed the contract so they scrapped the plans.

I'm mad Dallas had a NT and we don't :smh:
its self explanatory we are DFW dont hate on those who have....austin san antonio aint that major like dallas fort worth we bought to have to 2 nike yardline champs stores and a total of 6 house of hoops before the end of 2015...villa opens here in march total of 15 stores and oh yeah we have a niketown only one in texas mayne hol up LoL #envykings

Last edited:
its self explanatory we are DFW dont hate on those who have....austin san antonio aint that major like dallas fort worth we bought to have to 2 nike yardline champs stores and a total of 6 house of hoops before the end of 2015...villa opens here in march total of 15 stores and oh yeah we have a niketown only one in texas mayne hol up LoL #envykings

And St. Louis continues to get zero love with a like tier 0 HOH and the worlds worst Nike outlet.

WTK will be on hand Weds or Thurs from NDC but i found the correct size which is half size smaller at the local mall suprisingly. Thinking returning these pair thats half size bigger, Nike outlet do refunds even if i use paypal?

Tell me more about that Nike Yardline Champs? What's that? Where the extra HoH going in at?  Matter of fact, tell me where ruvilla is going too lol  I'm so out of the loop

Back
Top Bottom