THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Got a call yesterday evening
I have never done the raffle thing, but I was talking to a guy at my barber the other night, and seems like I might try it.

Just so used to ordering online. Hope the BHM isn't a two second radar blip then gone Monday morning. But, kinda feeling played atm by the WTK, so dunno about copping. I have so many DS 9's right now I could wear a new pair every two weeks in 2015 and make it to Christmas...

I might need a 12 step program.

Just had an idea of the soles of the BHM:

Imagine if they reversed the colors of the FK and put them on the sole. 

So the part with the black FK would have a white sole and the part with the white FK would have a black sole.

Additionally to that, they could have put the pattern of the shoe on the soles (at least/especially the outer parts) in a more decent way. Maybe in a darker grey.

What do you think of that idea?

I'm sorry these look like female boxing shoes these cannot be for any other purpose but to ball fashion wise? You'll get clowned
Wore to work and to the gym with my work clothes (ie not with shorts and not to ball) and did not the clowned. Got nothing but love.

View media item 1352459
A lot of guys busting them out tonight 
Yeah two pairs of Mambas in this pic, no? Who's that in the back for the Pistons with them on.

Last edited:
Wore to work and to the gym with my work clothes (ie not with shorts and not to ball) and did not the clowned. Got nothing but love.
Yeah two pairs of Mambas in this pic, no? Who's that in the back for the Pistons with them on.
The people that hate now will want them later!

Must be "Jerami Grant" wearing No. 39

Looked it up with my League Pass  

He plays for the 76ers 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Raptors played the Sixers last night.

Well it appears the wife wants to get me a pair of 9s for my upcoming birthday.

I am trying to make up my mind whats at the top of my list of 9s that I dont have yet.

Influences

Perspectives

BHM

Elite Golds

BHM and Elite Golds are near the bottom because I am always apprehensive to rock white shoes because they get messed up so easily. Thats why I hardly wear my Tovens. I dig them but dont want to ruin them.

I love the Perspectives...

I don't hoop enough in my highs so I'm good with the couple pairs I have, but those are extremely clean and one I should probably scoop before I regret it.

Well it appears the wife wants to get me a pair of 9s for my upcoming birthday.

I am trying to make up my mind whats at the top of my list of 9s that I dont have yet.

Influences
Perspectives
BHM
Elite Golds

BHM and Elite Golds are near the bottom because I am always apprehensive to rock white shoes because they get messed up so easily. Thats why I hardly wear my Tovens. I dig them but dont want to ruin them.

Influence. Bold and not as plain or common as the others IMO. 2nd fav CW.

Last edited:
@BowB4Me I didnt dig the Influences at first but when I went to get my Tovens from FTL the only other person waiting was rocking them and I really liked how flashy and "bold" they were. Id just need to find some shirts to rock with them. That orange and green might be hard to match. hmmm

The influences could really be toned down too with a simple lace swap. Id just have a hard time deciding what color to use.

Extremely hard to match. I was thinking summer time white tee and white shorts. Maybe I'll wear them to bum around a beach somewhere or something during the day.

Just grabbed the WTKs from my local HOH. I'm happy wit them especially since I had a $100 gift card to alleviate that $275. Now on to the BHMs...

i was able to cop 2 pair of WTKB size 12 on sunday; nike.com and footlocker. Nike pair comes tomrorow, FLK comes next tuesday.... I dont understand why they sit. TBT other than the Black/Multi and White/Multi HTM, these are one of the KB 9 that should be in one's collection. No disrepect to other KB9 color way but IMO the following are the KB9 all KB head should have

Masterpice, ASG, Beethoven, Moon Walker, Multi iD, MM iD, WTKB.

Is sneaker23.com legit?

Also I've been seen alot of beethovens with one black and one white swoosh are they different color swoosh or is it 3m? I've seen pics with all white and all black too

Back
Top Bottom