THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I never understood the love for Beethovens. Id take every other flyknit lowtop over them including IDs without the multicolor option.
I sold my ASG and I pssed on the moon walkers because he fly knit was too plain for me. Also I have the purple gradient 8s so I didn't want two purple pairs of kobes.

This thread is funny.

In the beginning only a few liked the highs (I hated them at first).

Then more people came around and liked them.

Then news of a FK low hit and people were dumping their highs and passing.

Now it seems people appreciate the high more and are bored with the lows.

I am still team theshoesaretoodamnhigh :nerd:

I am still team theshoesaretoodamnhigh
nerd.gif
Yep, I have bought the highs sold them, went back and bought them again and still can't do it when I put them on my feet and look in the mirror! Its over for me, Lows or Nothing.....

How weird...I've never had anyone laugh at me. In fact, I've probably had more people say something positive about them, than I ever have with any other shoe. (And it has always been women since that matters to some of the fashion experts in here)

I am still team theshoesaretoodamnhigh
nerd.gif
ha,yup, hated the highs when they came out and never caved or changed my opinion.  Still think unless your a pretty tall dude - like 6'2 or 3 min. that they just look ridiculous and more like uggs/snowboard boots/boxing shoes, pick whatever one you like. Add in the fact I love balling/lifting in low tops and I just couldn't get down.  That being said, some of the highs are pretty great looking artistically - if some of those color ways came out in lows I would've been all over them....the details, perspectives, brave blues, white/golds among others.  Loved the performance aspects of the EMs and grew to like the flyknit lows - too bad a lot of color ways for EMs were so damn ugly and so few fk lows dropped. Overall...got 3 em lows and 2 fk lows and onto the X. 

How weird...I've never had anyone laugh at me. In fact, I've probably had more people say something positive about them, than I ever have with any other shoe. (And it has always been women since that matters to some of the fashion experts in here)
Yea I agree, when I wear my highs I get nothing but stares and head turns.  Last weekend an older lady stopped me and told me cool shoes and asked me how much they cost.  While another older lady I work with said they looked like boxing shoes and thats why she loves them.  

Speaking of the Bodega deal I missed out on it, is there anywhere else selling the Black EXT's for below retail?

This thread is funny.

In the beginning only a few liked the highs (I hated them at first).

Then more people came around and liked them.

Then news of a FK low hit and people were dumping their highs and passing.

Now it seems people appreciate the high more and are bored with the lows.

I was one of the few that was in from day one. I called it that people would hop on!

Back
Top Bottom