THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Is sneaker23.com legit?

Also I've been seen alot of beethovens with one black and one white swoosh are they different color swoosh or is it 3m? I've seen pics with all white and all black too
Not legit.

Reasoning: they have nearly a full size run of "Doernbacher VIs" going for $175 
laugh.gif

i was able to cop 2 pair of WTKB size 12 on sunday; nike.com and footlocker. Nike pair comes tomrorow, FLK comes next tuesday.... I dont understand why they sit. TBT other than the Black/Multi and White/Multi HTM, these are one of the KB 9 that should be in one's collection. No disrepect to other KB9 color way but IMO the following are the KB9 all KB head should have

Masterpice, ASG, Beethoven, Moon Walker, Multi iD, MM iD, WTKB.
I never understood the love for Beethovens. Id take every other flyknit lowtop over them including IDs without the multicolor option.

I never understood the love for Beethovens. Id take every other flyknit lowtop over them including IDs without the multicolor option.
You might be right, i should remove Beethovens. To my i dont understand the love for BHM KB9. BHM AJ1 seems more legit. REGRETTING my decision to not cop MAsterpiece when i had planty of chances to grab one. 

You might be right, i should remove Beethovens. To my i dont understand the love for BHM KB9. BHM AJ1 seems more legit. REGRETTING my decision to not cop MAsterpiece when i had planty of chances to grab one. 
yeah BHM 9s are towards the bottom of my list crossing into EM territory :lol: I also regret not grabbing MPs :smh:

I ended up paying about $410 for a DS pair of MPs sometime after release.  Retail would have been nice obviously, but I have no regrets... absolutely love em and held out on other 9s.  

I do know that they were sitting in certain spots around the country when half of us were on a mad hunt to cop online/over the phone... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
i was soooo close to shell out major $$$ for both black/Multi HTM and White/mutil HTM, and was completeing overlooking the master. Luckily my logical self held me in place haha...definitely did not go #lewiedup for those who understand hahahaha.

All i have got is ASG, two MC and one MM.

I think its good to disagree on cws. Its better for everyone for purchasing purposes and Its boring to see when everyone is rocking the exact same cws.  

This thread is funny.

In the beginning only a few liked the highs (I hated them at first).

Then more people came around and liked them.

Then news of a FK low hit and people were dumping their highs and passing.

Now it seems people appreciate the high more and are bored with the lows.

This thread is funny.

TBT, all high will looks 1000x better in Low. But all should appreciate the artistry making the high what it is as it stands. Only Master, ASG, WTKB high is worth copping in my humble opnion.

#lewi'edUP!!!!

This thread is funny.

QFT

The reason I like the highs so much is because it's different. I'm sure a lot of us on here have a sneaker collection going but there's nothing that I have that resembles an elite 9 high. It's unique.

For those who have the gumbos how is the green glow sole gonna hold up in the long run?
I don't know how long they hold up over the long run.  But I copped on release day, and wore them a couple times.  The sole still looks great, and the glow is crazy!!!

Back
Top Bottom