THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
made up my mind farely quickly. I will be holding on to my WTKs. They're just too nice in person

Last edited:
Got my wtks today but noticed that there was some white residue on the carbon fiber part of my shoe. Thanks Nike for your quality control. What can I use to rub this off? Seems like glue residue of some sort.
View media item 1354329

I gave up on any flyknits in sz 12 because there pricy, so wear can i get the kobe 9 premium em silver for sz 12. They went out of stock everywhere 

Got my wtks today but noticed that there was some white residue on the carbon fiber part of my shoe. Thanks Nike for your quality control. What can I use to rub this off? Seems like glue residue of some sort.
you can use goo gone. If that doesn't work then you can try acetone but that stuff is really strong and can remove paint so i don't recommend it

View media item 1354329

A little Goo Gone should do the trick...the Acetone could work, but Spence is right about it being strong...if your girl has any Sensitive Nail Polish Remover that works. The things you find out from the girls man...

I'd be careful with acetone.. It's a pretty harsh chemical. If I remember the carbon fiber shanks have a clear coat on them which would be affected by acetone. Not sure though... Don't have my shoes anywhere near to me.

May the sneaker gods bless all of us. Four I was asleep as well. Thinking about copping a nds pair for 420, but my frugal side won't allow me to pull the trigger
mean.gif
Lol over 400 and not even DS.... i could never 
laugh.gif
. Im also a college student though so $400 anything is a stretch 

I bought like the 1st 5 colorways in a 12 cause the upper fit better but they are too long. I sold all my 12s except 1 to get 11.5 and they fit great!

I don't think I'll be around for the 10 cause they are [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

While it's definitely too early to call for the Xs, I've liked what I've seen from the lows so far. They look don't look too bad and look as if they would be crazy comfortable. As for the pictures of the highs...there is promise with them, but I doubt the images of them are of the finished product...Let's wait and see

:lol: the7onius posted it in the Lebron XII thread and it seemed to bother quite a few people... so naturally it was perfect avatar material.

Low Xs look like trash, those should be a KD shoe :smh:

Back
Top Bottom