THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
How much difference is the sizing between a size and half size?

I have the size 12's and they fit well(width wise), but I have well over an inch of space between the end of my toes and the shoe.

If I went down to a size 11.5, will it make the width of the shoe too tight?

I have the size 12's and they fit well(width wise), but I have well over an inch of space between the end of my toes and the shoe.

everyone will answer you different, best to visit a store and try it on yourself.  My answer is it will be too snug 

everyone will answer you different, best to visit a store and try it on yourself.  My answer is it will be too snug 
Thanks mate... I wish i could find a store that had them in stock 
roll.gif

got my wtk 9 in today.. haven't had time to snap any pics but there are really dope in person, glad i picked them up
pimp.gif

It depends what your real true size is. I know for a fact that my true size is an 11. I measured them with one of those measuring devices in store. I was told these fit a half size big and I went down to a 10.5 when I ordered online. Big mistake. They were too tight and I had to return them.

Good bye Kobe 9 thread.
It's been real! Lol. Hello Kobe X thread.
Thanks for all the memories. Haha

I was also not implying anyone was laughing at your shoes ( and who gives a **** if they were) i just meant I doubt they would literally point and laugh in your face. Hope I didn't offend anyone. I love the highs and lows just fyi
lol No worries!

Besides, we all know that everyone insinuating that we are wearing female shoes or look like clowns/get laughed at.....are probably built like Thurman Merman. I'd be salty too 
glasses.gif

Cant even find a size 13 Masterpiece anymore aside from Flight Club for $600 bills :frown: . Really wanted them so I can be done with the 9s but i don't think it'll ever happen haha

I share your pain dude! I started late of the 9s and have been looking for a size 13 in MPs for a while and they want at least 2 of my ribs for them!

I share your pain dude! I started late of the 9s and have been looking for a size 13 in MPs for a while and they want at least 2 of my ribs for them!
Saw a pair that sold on the bay for 400 not too long ago. Ive never been so close to spending that much on shoes. I love the shoes but still im glad I didn't get em.

Saw a pair that sold on the bay for 400 not too long ago. Ive never been so close to spending that much on shoes. I love the shoes but still im glad I didn't get em.
My NT Brothers... I am feeling the struggle right along with you. After a long search for the MCs I finally got them in the perfect design from a NTer on here. Now I just want the Masterpieces to go with them 
frown.gif
 lol I think I have a problem. Seems like I will never find a pair of these or Black Lance Mountain 1s for a reasonable price in size 13 lol. Been on the trail for a whiiiiiile

Last edited:
My NT Brothers... I am feeling the struggle right along with you. After a long search for the MCs I finally got them in the perfect design from a NTer on here. Now I just want the Masterpieces to go with them :frown:  lol I think I have a problem. Seems like I will never find a pair of these or Black Lance Mountain 1s for a reasonable price in size 13 lol. Been on the trail for a whiiiiiile

Reasonable price is probably out of the question for us at this point...It seems our size is the new craze!

Cant even find a size 13 Masterpiece anymore aside from Flight Club for $600 bills 
frown.gif
. Really wanted them so I can be done with the 9s but i don't think it'll ever happen haha

May the sneaker gods bless all of us. Four I was asleep as well. Thinking about copping a nds pair for 420, but my frugal side won't allow me to pull the trigger
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom