THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I think it was someone in here who asked about bodega shipping. I just got my shipping confirmation, I ordered the black krm joints if that helps.

What The Kobe IX size 10 on display at Nike Scottsdale. Not sure what other sizes they had.

I thought they look nice but damn $275. You guys could have them.

For those that didn't know the laces on the wtk are 3m as well as the logo on the tounge. I know a lot people knew about the swoosh but I wasn't aware of the other two until I got them.

Last edited:
just got my what the's in. im really liking them in person alot. they're the first highs i've even tried on and just putting them on and looking in the mirror idk if i can pull them off. Im definitely gunna use up all 30 days to sit and think if i wanna return them or not. $275 is alot for a shoe that i feel like i cant pull off and wont wear all that much. decisions decisions

I'm sure there around but I want to see some pics of the WTK laced up tighter w/ shorts for ball.

People on here make no sense. If these were $225 retail and more limited, people would gladly shell out OVER $275 for them on the resale market, probably closer to 4 bills. But they are more available and $275 retail, so no one wants them?  
laugh.gif

People on here make no sense. If these were $225 retail and more limited, people would gladly shell out OVER $275 for them on the resale market, probably closer to 4 bills. But they are more available and $275 retail, so no one wants them?  :lol:

even if they were $175 id still debate on returning them. it just comes down to me being able to pull off the high or not and them sitting and collecting dust

People on here make no sense. If these were $225 retail and more limited, people would gladly shell out OVER $275 for them on the resale market, probably closer to 4 bills. But they are more available and $275 retail, so no one wants them?  :lol:

A lot of people didn't want them before they knew how limited they were.

They don't look like a WTK

I laughed at this too :lol:   I think what he's getting at is something like if your taller son (the IX highs) is more athletic and your shorter son (IX lows) gets better grades, it doesn't matter, you love both kids for what they are -- am I right @indianabones
 ?
:lol: yea you got it. I guess it was a horrible analogy. Maybe because I dont have two kids. I was trying to say they are both unique and both Have good and bad qualities IMO. My bad...Glad everyone got a good laugh though

Last edited:

I hope people didn't cop the WTKs because of the name, even tho I know some did sadly. I knew I was all in when the color description info got posted. Multicolor and chlorine blue sounded good from the start 
smokin.gif
 . People are gonna regret passing later down the road for the simple fact this is one of the few multicolor options we had. 

uhhhhh....what?? :rofl:

How in the world does that analogy make sense? :smh:
I was also not implying anyone was laughing at your shoes ( and who gives a **** if they were) i just meant I doubt they would literally point and laugh in your face. Hope I didn't offend anyone. I love the highs and lows just fyi

The reason I like the highs so much is because it's different. I'm sure a lot of us on here have a sneaker collection going but there's nothing that I have that resembles an elite 9 high. It's unique.
Agreed. Too many kicks to justify keeping the mediocre ones. For me, the ones that don't make the cut list gotta go. 

Last edited:

How limited can they really be if they are still on some shelves and were online for hours and hours after release. Maybe its just me but the 8s seem to be on a different level of limited than the 9s

Cant even find a size 13 Masterpiece anymore aside from Flight Club for $600 bills 
frown.gif
. Really wanted them so I can be done with the 9s but i don't think it'll ever happen haha

[thread="550678"]The mentality is up on Footlocker. $89.99 and $65 shipped after bday coupon. Just add a sock or something. Full length lunarlon like the kobe 8. Anyone else copping?[/thread]

Damn that is tempting. Where to get bday coupon?

Back
Top Bottom