THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Man that, I'm winning this year. Not about to let these bastards push me away from a hobby I've loved for half my life. I'm determined to get the kicks I want without dealing with this resell mess.

:smh: I can already feel failure

Last edited by a moderator:
I pray that concepts gets the masterpiece. Online is a joke. Id rather camp and put in the work than pay resell.

It's not that the Lows look bad. It's just that they've basically taken away everything I love from the 8's. I loved how minimal the 8's were. The lacing system, the tongue, the cool little snake wrapped around the logo. I'll have to wait for some opinions on how the 9 lows perform, but I don't like how they've taken on a bulky look rather than the awesome minimalistic sleekness of the 8.
AGREED.

That's why I'm convinced the 9's have taken on more inspiration from the 7's... which makes sense slightly, since they begun development on these in Spring 2012 (well before the 8's dropped).

I believe, because of the Extremely Positive Reception they've got from the 8's, that the Kobe X's they're working on now, will definitely take on much more of the Sensibilities of the 8's.

I still need to see better pics... and some NON-China Camera Phone Pics. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:

It's not that the Lows look bad. It's just that they've basically taken away everything I love from the 8's. I loved how minimal the 8's were. The lacing system, the tongue, the cool little snake wrapped around the logo. I'll have to wait for some opinions on how the 9 lows perform, but I don't like how they've taken on a bulky look rather than the awesome minimalistic sleekness of the 8.
Couldnt agree more...

I wonder if the different colorways of the high will be the aspects of a masterpiece, I mean, we already have perspective. What is next Composition, Presentation, IDK just guessing. (Sorry if I already posted this I'm not sure if I did.)

If I were that guy I would be staring at the shoes (and kobe(no homo)

P.S. Is that guy wearing lifestyles year of the horse?

Back
Top Bottom