THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I know that the insoles in the 9s are full length lunar, but does anyone recall if they're pretty much the exact same shape as the 8s?

Got a few fresh inserts from my stash of 8s so it would be nice if they were compatible.

anyone have an idea how the traction of the shoe will be with that pattern they got on the 9? kinda bummed they went away from the herringbone...

anyone have an idea how the traction of the shoe will be with that pattern they got on the 9? kinda bummed they went away from the herringbone...
In the twitter Q&A, Avar said it performed well through wear testing, but who knows.  I'm bummed as well, but curious how these will do

Ok, im on board with the lows so far. Not all that excited about them yet, gonna need to try them out and see some other colorways.

I definitely grabbing at least one high but see myself with a lot more lows by choice...

As far as suture socks...am I the only one who still prefer just old plain black socks (nike fab5 style, black elites, or black nba crew or short)?? I just don't see the point in crazy colored and matching socks... Might look weird on me cause I have legs completely tattooed up but always just feel like it's too much... Just my .02
I'm not with the whole matching socks thing either. Just give me plain black or white, and I'm good to go. Some of the shoes these days are crazy enough as is without matching/mismatching socks.

I'll try the 9s and see if they're comfortable first before I go insane
laugh.gif

hope the flyknit lows are more like the highs just with a low cut kinda like the picture of the MPs folded down lol

Back
Top Bottom