THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

And who buys from resellers?  Nike will generate the hype, which pushes their product to be sold out.
Nike may generate some hype, but most of it comes from consumers. Nike can hype a product all they want, but if the consumer doesn't buy it.. then it really doesn't matter. More people need to start buying things based on how they feel about them and not how the general public has received them. For someone to say, " They were too easy to buy, so I passed" is a statement made by sheep or resellers.

If anyone's interested in the Red EXT, End has them for ~50% off. Shipping outside of the EU knocks off an extra £25 worth of tax, so price is about £105 ($160)+ shipping. http://www.endclothing.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/246903/s/nike-kobe-ix-high-krm-ext-716993-600/
Good look, repped, if only they had 13!!! 
frown.gif

Nba logo crew socks, very comfortable and just as good as nike elites.
The For Bare Feet brand ones?

If anyone's interested in the Red EXT, End has them for ~50% off. Shipping outside of the EU knocks off an extra £25 worth of tax, so price is about £105 ($160)+ shipping. http://www.endclothing.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/246903/s/nike-kobe-ix-high-krm-ext-716993-600/
Good look, repped, if only they had 13!!! 
frown.gif

Nba logo crew socks, very comfortable and just as good as nike elites.
The For Bare Feet brand ones?
Yeah, For Bare Feet.  Ever since I started buying these last year, I've almost exclusively switched over to them.  I do get Nike crew socks from time to time, but it's usually when I have a $20 FNL reward.  I hate that they don't offer free shipping on anything under $21.99.

The Foot Locker family stores carry them online and so does NBA Store and Amazon sellers.

I'm sorry, but I thought I just read something about Nike needing to release the Maleficents, pics??

NVM, just saw em.

Last edited:
Not feeling the black part of the bhms. Too plain imo. The white tho
pimp.gif
 Wish there was a high top Beethoven that didn't turn purple.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom