THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Damn, maybe I should sell my pair.
laugh.gif
I have the black&white and white&black pairs just sitting.
Ahh, gotcha.

I thought people were done with the Flyknit Trainers/Racers but it looks like Nike can milk them as much as they can.
You never know what you are sitting on buddy. Could be a fortune. 

Nah but the resell prices that people are paying are crazy. DS white/black trainers go between $500-$1000.
i don't think i would sell mine even for 500, i wear them more than anything. been trying to secure a 2nd and 3rd pair perfect shoes for lifting in the gym

Damn, maybe I should sell my pair.
laugh.gif
I have the black&white and white&black pairs just sitting.
Ahh, gotcha.

I thought people were done with the Flyknit Trainers/Racers but it looks like Nike can milk them as much as they can.
what's up RFX!

Hope to catch a return in one of my local Nike Outlet for these... My friends co-worker just got a pair of the WTK for $199.99 at an outlet.

Last edited:
All these price hikes are definitely making it harder for people to keep up with releases week after week...

Guys i usually wear US 11 on shoes , do u think i should get +0.5  bigger on IX highs ?

Because i've read that  they are narrower-more tight.

What do u suggest?
I think you should be fine with TTS with the newer releases. I believe the first 4 or 5 releases the shoes had a lot of toe box room, that's why people recommended going down half a size. But with the most recent colorways they seem to have killed the dead space. I remember my ASG's in a size 13 had A LOT of deadspace in the toe box so much that I had to get rid of them.. bought the perspectives in a 12.5 and they fit great. I just recently bought the X-mas's in a size 13 because they stopped making 12.5's and I noticed they're a lot tighter than previous. So I guess it would depend on which CW you're looking to buy and if you have wide or narrow feet. I have narrow feet, I know the wide footers were fine with TTS even with the early releases.

Hated having to sit on the bench and watch all the fun. Oh the joys of surprise birthday presents. Can't complain though most of my buddies wives all get them crap on their birthday's.

Congrats to those that copped.
pimp.gif

The IXs are the best BHM shoe this year.

Good thing I didn't see them on NBA Store until my size was sold out, would've been too tempted to cop.
laugh.gif

I want them, but I have my disposable funds set aside for something else.

all releases should be like these.  esp on holidays.  no one wants to be salty about some shoes at a time like this. should be enjoying and celebrating MLK. even though I am at work now...its all good haha.  

Wow, I slept in and thought all of these would have been sold out. Just copped my 9 with 20% off. Couldn't pass on them for that price!

Hype is for resellers and sheep.

I'm with you there.. also that NBA logo looks real clean on the inside/outside of your foot. I'm not a fan of the stripe in the back of the Elite socks.
And who buys from resellers?  Nike will generate the hype, which pushes their product to be sold out.

Copped. I was going back and forth between these or grabbing a pair of gumbos. Kept losing auctions, so i guess gumbos weren't meant for me. Also found a pair of brave blues on Craig's...Got my first and last Kobe's today. Time to call the scheduler for some OT- I'll get it right back...

Can't believe these aren't soldout online yet. I haven't been buying shoes lately but these were a must cop so I had to come back.

Back
Top Bottom