THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I said Cali because I thought was where all those Details were found at the outlet store last month. Maybe I was wrong on the location.
ya not sure about cali but if it was, now im really sad for missing out on these

Last edited:
yea it was orange and camarillo. got mine from camarillo and also received a $25 off mvp card with my order. if the details can hit the outlets i would say anything is possible now...masterpiece and gumbo are next? 
pimp.gif

Looks like BHMs from NDC are shipping fast. Shipped out at 11pm last night and should be here tomorrow. I'm in WA state too.

The pair I have done a complete 180 on recently is the Details. I was not feeling them when they came out and even a long time after. Now I hope to scoop them up. I feel that high tops are what the kobe 9 is all about. I know people that didn't believe me when I said they had kobe lows this year. Obviously they weren't sneaker heads or anything but its funny how that is. That being said I feel that if your a collector it would be a good idea to get as many high tops as you can. Of course get what you like and don't over extend yourself. I think we were treated to a great shoe this year and it really changed the game.

bought the wtk and bhm. im a fan but wasnt too heavy on the bandwagon. maestro dropping in price so that will probably be my last. looking forward to the 10s though.

Back
Top Bottom