THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

1600 post in less than a wk
eek.gif
 @VentureBlake  what i miss
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 lol nada...just reminiscing about the good ol' days and the hunt for the Masterpiece 

I agree. I walked in to my FTL, bought them and slapped them on my feet.

Keep in mind I live in Austin, Texas and my FTL doesn't get the limited stuff. Have to go online or the SA HOH for that stuff.
There's no HOHs in Austin?

laugh.gif
 lol nada...just reminiscing about the good ol' days and the hunt for the Masterpiece 
a few of us completed that hunt 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Sadly, my friend, Nike doesn't really care. My advice is to try extra hard on releases you really want, whether they're limited or not. I've had great success using that philosophy.
BOOM! Real talk right here.
Oughta be a life motto to all. Those aiming to achieve that is.

UPS showing BHMs scheduled for early delivery tomorrow. Love it when that happens
Same here; after rescheduling from Friday to Thursday.
Man my loafers are all knotted-up.

Last edited:
Yep. Dude has just listed them this morning and I hit him up, I was about to pull the trigger on another pair that was VNDS with no box. Glad he took too long with the invoice.
I was tempted on a size 9 or 9.5 a few days ago, DS OG everything going for 500 or best offer. Said they wouldn't deal outside of eBay but they said they could do 480 shipped for eBay.

Are the BHM Kobe 9s going to go up in price or down? 

What do you guys think?
Just buy the darn things, lol if you haven't.
Though to answer your question ; Yes they will. I believe the whole line of 9s (highs esp.) is a hot commodity especially given the whole foreboding outlook on the 10s.

Last edited:
I hope a bunch of elite 9's hit outlets later after the line ends. Kinda like the 8

Last edited:
I want the duke color way (wished I was smart enough to attend Duke) and red/black/silver color way for the GA Bulldogs (my school)

If the elites hit the outlets in Cali. I shall be making phone orders because San Marcos and Round Rock never get anything .

I thought it was just me with the Details. I wore mine a couple of weeks ago and they were a lot tighter than my Inspirations and Maestros(haven't worn my others).

Ya I'm gonna have to rely on phone orders too. Please post Kobe 9 outlet finds in here NT fam haha

I thought it was just me with the Details. I wore mine a couple of weeks ago and they were a lot tighter than my Inspirations and Maestros(haven't worn my others).
It's been awhile since I wore my Details but I do remember that they came with some legit durable laces. Maybe the lacing was super tight?

Back
Top Bottom