THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I said it was ridiculous for you to think he was going to play! I said did you not see him having to play lefty instead? http://www.nba.com/video/games/peli...1373313666&cid=nbacomsocial_20150122_39249517

Then you cited the article for him playing with a torn labrum which is not the same injury. Dr. Klapper just tweeted this is not the same as a torn labrum!

Dr. Robert Klapper @DrRobertKlapper · KOBE. He played in past WITH a Torn Labrum. Trying to play with a Torn Rotator Cuff is DIFFERENT. He is the MAMBA but this would be BEYOND!

Dude come on

I never said

1) he was going to play. I said Its not ridiculous to think he could if he wanted. Its not!
2) he ..you know what. Nevrrmind. Im taling to a brick wall

Wasn't sure about keeping them when I first placed my order, but man, do they look sweet in person
pimp.gif

Definitely holding on to these.
them runners look good.

what are they? 

What's the difference between folks posting links to shoes being sold online and me asking for a PM? So if I post my things on the bay then post the link I'm good? I can post deals for double what I'm asking and it's cool. Makes no sense. Why post links to a shoe going for $400 when I have a pair for $200? How does that help anyone?

I say a new rule should be put in place where after a shoe reaches a year old the thread about it should be open for buyers and sellers. Whoever reported me is a hater and coward. Man up and say something to me direct first before reporting. I could have removed it if it bothered you so much. Smh

Dammit, when I got the bhm from nike.au, I accidentally  put in the wrong postcode. So they're resend my shoes back to nike. Dammit, my shoes were at the postage facility  near me, only around 5 mins away..

Dammit, when I got the bhm from nike.au, I accidentally  put in the wrong postcode. So they're resend my shoes back to nike. Dammit, my shoes were at the postage facility  near me, only around 5 mins away..
sorry to hear that bro!!!!

Where you located?

Maybe call the postoffice and tell them you are coming to get your kicks!

What's the difference between folks posting links to shoes being sold online and me asking for a PM? So if I post my things on the bay then post the link I'm good? I can post deals for double what I'm asking and it's cool. Makes no sense. Why post links to a shoe going for $400 when I have a pair for $200? How does that help anyone?

I say a new rule should be put in place where after a shoe reaches a year old the thread about it should be open for buyers and sellers. Whoever reported me is a hater and coward. Man up and say something to me direct first before reporting. I could have removed it if it bothered you so much. Smh
you been around too long to be whining about #NTRules, they're not even new rules and as quick as people get reported you should've seen it coming, anyways my real point is a rule of thumb is you're not allowed to post your own listings, I've posted many of laces lisitings and not ever been in trouble for it, like any mod would tell you, put it in the buy/sell thread or your sig or both and just be smart, and be glad your not banned

Where you located?

Where you located?

Just called Australia post, cant changed the address, legally they have to send it back to Nike. I saw these yesterday also, and i saw that the shoes were near me, so i didnt think it would be a issue.

Half the folks on here don't even go to the buy/sell forum. Signatures can't be seen on moble. I'll just have a friend on here post my listing multiple times a day. Since that's within the rules. Let's see how folks like that. Again within the rules.

Half the folks on here don't even go to the buy/sell forum. Signatures can't be seen on moble. I'll just have a friend on here post my listing multiple times a day. Since that's within the rules. Let's see how folks like that. Again within the rules.
Nobody wants to see a bunch of self-serving spam here.  Try to circumvent that to exploit the site for your own selfish gain and watch what happens. 

Methodical Management Methodical Management Selfish would be me sitting back watching folks pay through the nose for a sneaker that I have for hundreds less. A guy on here paid $50 over retail on the same shoe I was selling because he couldn't read my sig on moble.

I'm forever on here passing out discounts and tryna help out the members on here. The community can vouch for that. Again if someone post a link to a Ebay product how would anyone know it's mine? How deep into my account and my personal info are the mods willing to go on here?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom