THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

damn, just found a guy selling 9/10 MP size 11 for $280, won't ship and needs the money tonight and i'm out of the country... 
frown.gif
my shoe collecting life in a sentence.

9/10 is very arbitrary. Like VNDS. You are a virgin or you aren't.

Frankly, no way anyone who knows anything is selling an even worn once pair of MP's for $280. They either need crack money, or they been worn a bunch. Or the person is just a fool.
Frankly, i'll just assume he needs crack money

Glad you got the IX's, but no difficulty getting them, and I hate IV's. Hate. Those wings are terrible.
thanks! its was difficult getting the WTK's because i missed the raffle at the HOH here in charlotte. had to get them off of ebay for 335. took me a hour to get the BHM's off NDC but it was well worth it! my favorite kobe 9 by far along with the golds and the perspectives. the 4's are just my favorite jordan. i just always loved how simple the sneak is

If that was even 10.5 I'll pick it up right now lol. I'm a size 10 and half a size bigger is already pushing it

damn, just found a guy selling 9/10 MP size 11 for $280, won't ship and needs the money tonight and i'm out of the country... :frown:

Frankly, no way anyone who knows anything is selling an even worn once pair of MP's for $280. They either need crack money, or they been worn a bunch. Or the person is just a fool.

I believe lewi1913 lewi1913 got a pair for around that price and his find was ds iirc

thanks! its was difficult getting the WTK's because i missed the raffle at the HOH here in charlotte. had to get them off of ebay for 335. took me a hour to get the BHM's off NDC but it was well worth it! my favorite kobe 9 by far along with the golds and the perspectives. the 4's are just my favorite jordan. i just always loved how simple the sneak is
Sorry. I know people have different tastes. IV's are fine, just not for me. I was a bit harsh, I am glad you got WTK and BHM, they are both great. BHM better IMO.

damn, just found a guy selling 9/10 MP size 11 for $280, won't ship and needs the money tonight and i'm out of the country... 
frown.gif

I believe @lewi1913 got a pair for around that price and his find was ds iirc
$313 shipped DS. Ebay pics were super crappy/shady and I took a chance that paid off.

Im gonna take my collection shot when my BHM's come in. I really want to get the details or even a double of the showtimes. My pair looks pretty good still but its kind of beat up a bit from balling. Does anyone have the problem with the 3m pairs where it kinda gives off a "dirty" look on the swoosh but its the outline of the flynit underneath? Ill take a pic real quick.

Last edited:
Curious, I know the BHMs just released, but how are people planning on cleaning the white Flyknit? They're bound to get filthy. I know with Flyknit runners you can just throw the whole shoe in the washer, but I wouldn't consider that with Kobe's.

For the beethoven's is the flyknit pattern on the same on every shoe? Any tips on identifying fakes?

People weren't lying when they said prepare to wait if you order from BW lol..my WTK's are still sitting in customs after 3 days, yet my order from Soleheaven for the Kyries got here in about 2 days lol.

If showtimes would have been the first samples that released with the volt around the collar and lining I would have copped.

Or the blue fades they released with the 8's. The brave Blues were actually quite nice though, love the teal accents. Kinda regret not copping.

Still haven't seen XMAS in person. Really wanted to. I love infared. Oh well, moving onto the 10 highs.

Ok, here ya go. Just did it, will never happen again, or I'll be killed.
View media item 1365653

View media item 1365654

View media item 1365655

View media item 1365656

View media item 1365657

View media item 1365658

View media item 1365659

View media item 1365660

View media item 1365661

View media item 1365662

OMG. Looking at it makes me realize I coulda bought like a car almost. Ok, not really, but you get the point.

Enjoy. Hopefully.

(P.S. I have no babies, no one is going unfed, I can pay my bills, I can afford this, so please no judging.)
Thats a **** tons of kobes bro. Kudos to you my man

Back
Top Bottom