THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
@Methodical Management Selfish would be me sitting back watching folks pay through the nose for a sneaker that I have for hundreds less. A guy on here paid $50 over retail on the same shoe I was selling because he couldn't read my sig on moble.

I'm forever on here passing out discounts and tryna help out the members on here. The community can vouch for that. Again if someone post a link to a Ebay product how would anyone know it's mine? How deep into my account and my personal info are the mods willing to go on here?
We don't have to go very far if you're threatening to have people spam the site for your listings.  You'll be banned and they'll be banned.  

Users helping other users is what NikeTalk is about.  The community helping you make a profit?  Not my problem.  

The rules exist for good reason.  If someone who lacked the credentials needed to access the buy/sell area came in off the street and started spamming sneaker threads with ads for desirable shoes at low, low prices, they could easily abuse the site to commit fraud.  The buy/sell area keeps listings in one place, where they aren't assaulting people with spam, and at least requires sellers to demonstrate possession of the items they're trying to sell.  It also requires a substantial time investment in the community, to prevent predatory abuse.  

If we let you get away with "pm me for great deals!"  We let anybody come in here and say "Pm me for $50 yeezys!"  That's not healthy for our community for obvious reasons. 

If you want to take part in our community, you will agree to follow the forum rules just as every other user has for our 15 year history.  Nobody visits NikeTalk because they want to see a bunch of spam.  That you think your markup is gentler than somebody else's is irrelevant.  

I understand the rules and for the longest been tryna get some of my ideas heard to improve NT as a whole. I don't make profit. Sold a pair of MC Kobe 9 lows to member for $300. 3 day shipping and double boxing cost me $70. I made $230 on a shoe that cost 265 that resells for $400. Why? Cause I actually give a dame about the community and legit try to help out. Again no profit.

I've had my share of battles on here and have been in the wrong many times. The NBA thread this past week you called me in the office. I said I'll leak a shoe or provide discounts. Check the Bron 12 thread and see the oop I threw them that day. I was wrong and gave back because of it. This ain't even about buying/selling really but general frustration over a 2 year span. Isn't the place for this convo and I apologize to the 9 thread for the derail. I'm not gonna spam the thread and didn't intend to. Just tryna get the man himself a attention. Methodical Management Methodical Management

I understand the rules and for the longest been tryna get some of my ideas heard to improve NT as a whole. I don't make profit. Sold a pair of MC Kobe 9 lows to member for $300. 3 day shipping and double boxing cost me $70. I made $230 on a shoe that cost 265 that resells for $400. Why? Cause I actually give a dame about the community and legit try to help out. Again no profit.

I've had my share of battles on here and have been in the wrong many times. The NBA thread this past week you called me in the office. I said I'll leak a shoe or provide discounts. Check the Bron 12 thread and see the oop I threw them that day. I was wrong and gave back because of it. This ain't even about buying/selling really but general frustration over a 2 year span. Isn't the place for this convo and I apologize to the 9 thread for the derail. I'm not gonna spam the thread and didn't intend to. Just tryna get the man himself a attention. @Methodical Management
Bottom line:  you can help people without breaking the rules and we're not altering the rules so as to allow people to go into any sneaker thread and say "I HAVE THE SHOE YOU WANT FOR AN AMAZING PRICE! PM ME!!"  

Hoping to end the 9 run on a good note and pick up the All Stars this week
pimp.gif

These came in from BW, no customs charges.
You just got them? I been done had two pairs from NDC. They are awesome though. Not specifically, but you live out west? I lived in LA for like 13 years, I miss the mountains. And snowboarding.

Just got my BHM in today. Love the tongue. And different color swooshes. And the lace thing. Just gotta change the laces.

And the wife is out of town, will try to take a collection shot tomorrow night. Had to wait till she was gone, since if I laid them all out she'd probably kill me.

These came in from BW, no customs charges.
You just got them? I been done had two pairs from NDC. They are awesome though. Not specifically, but you live out west? I lived in LA for like 13 years, I miss the mountains. And snowboarding.

Just got my BHM in today. Love the tongue. And different color swooshes. And the lace thing. Just gotta change the laces.

And the wife is out of town, will try to take a collection shot tomorrow night. Had to wait till she was gone, since if I laid them all out she'd probably kill me.
I know the feeling.  I want to take a family pic this weekend, so I gotta ship my wife off to get her nails done.  Lesser of two evils....
roll.gif

I know the feeling.  I want to take a family pic this weekend, so I gotta ship my wife off to get her nails done.  Lesser of two evils....
roll.gif
I have:

MP x2, Detail, Brave Blue, Sequoia, ASG, Golds, XMas x2, WTK, Inspirations, BHM, China x2, Thriller x2, Beet, MC x2, MM, all 4 EXT, an ID, Bruce Lee, Hyper Cobalt, Laser Crimson.

Yeah, she'd kill me for real. And bury me where no one would ever find me...

Never gone this hard on a model. But, I've said it before here, I don't think I'll be copping any X's, 'cept maybe the highs, unsure on them. Kobe IX is my favorite of anything, so far.

Plan for 2015 is grab the couple I wanted but didn't get. Then pick up some EXT stuff and Pythons. Maybe a few WoW's...

Last edited:

roll.gif
I have:

MP x2, Detail, Brave Blue, Sequoia, ASG, Golds, XMas x2, WTK, Inspirations, BHM, China x2, Thriller x2, Beet, MC x2, MM, all 4 EXT, an ID, Bruce Lee, Hyper Cobalt, Laser Crimson.

Yeah, she'd kill me for real. And bury me where no one would ever find me...
Damn!!!!  Thats a dope collection.  We need those pics!

Damn!!!!  Thats a dope collection.  We need those pics!
Nice lineup @AndersonJames

Some collection shots would definitely be nice to see now that the model is winding down
Ok, here ya go. Just did it, will never happen again, or I'll be killed.

OMG. Looking at it makes me realize I coulda bought like a car almost. Ok, not really, but you get the point.

Enjoy. Hopefully.

(P.S. I have no babies, no one is going unfed, I can pay my bills, I can afford this, so please no judging.)

I had to fix that bro :lol:
:lol: nah, I was referring to the dude that seemed to be legitimately mad about someone saying Kobe COULD POSSIBLY play through his injury.

*edit* nevermind. I dont wanna derail this anymore with pointless back and forth.

Last edited:
Masterpieces are truly a great shoe but I prefer white based shoes so WTK > MP in my personal opinion. Just love some white Flyknit.

After a week with my MP I'm gonna have to let them go.

^Very nice collection.
LA Kicks?
It's the Citadel Nike Outlet in LA. Try giving them a call. Not sure what sizes they have though since I don't need Showtimes and was just passing the info along.

Thought you were in the FB group I'm in.

damn, just found a guy selling 9/10 MP size 11 for $280, won't ship and needs the money tonight and i'm out of the country... 
frown.gif

Quote:
What's the difference between folks posting links to shoes being sold online and me asking for a PM? So if I post my things on the bay then post the link I'm good? I can post deals for double what I'm asking and it's cool. Makes no sense. Why post links to a shoe going for $400 when I have a pair for $200? How does that help anyone?

I say a new rule should be put in place where after a shoe reaches a year old the thread about it should be open for buyers and sellers. Whoever reported me is a hater and coward. Man up and say something to me direct first before reporting. I could have removed it if it bothered you so much. Smh
Huzzah!!!

damn, just found a guy selling 9/10 MP size 11 for $280, won't ship and needs the money tonight and i'm out of the country... 
frown.gif
9/10 is very arbitrary. Like VNDS. You are a virgin or you aren't.

Frankly, no way anyone who knows anything is selling an even worn once pair of MP's for $280. They either need crack money, or they been worn a bunch. Or the person is just a fool.

Back
Top Bottom