THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

no idea, but if there are Tbs, I expect EM LOWS only.  personally I would rather nike release lunarlon inserts as a replacements 
Em Lows is exactly what I'm looking for... 95% of the em low colorways were such a disappointment that I just want a simple colorway to ball in.

Anndd.... there goes Kobes season. TOP 5 protected please be Okafor and let him be Anthony Davis 2.0 and lets go to the playoffs next season!!!!

Dude come on

I never said

1) he was going to play. I said Its not ridiculous to think he could if he wanted. Its not!
2) he ..you know what. Nevrrmind. Im taling to a brick wall

Like I said the Lakers were considering shutting him down BEFORE this injury. The torn rotator cuff was making it official. So like I said, a 36 year old Kobe with a team that has 12 wins and nobody that can take a double team away, yea it was ridiculous for anyone to think he was playing again this season.

And there it is...

@SportsCenter: THIS JUST IN: Lakers expect Kobe Bryant to miss rest of the season with torn rotator cuff.

Last edited:

Em Lows is exactly what I'm looking for... 95% of the em low colorways were such a disappointment that I just want a simple colorway to ball in.
thats true,  plain cws would look cool.  esp for ppl try to ball on a budget.  

So...... its pretty safe 2say as the Kobe 9 comes to an end that the "Highlight" of the Kobe 9s (aside from the Masterpiece) were unfortunately the NikeIDs huh?... So much potential we "coulda" had with Flyknit and General Releases. Kinda sad if ya think about it? When peeps look back at the Kobe 9 run most of us will be bringn up IDs and MPs.  agree/disagree?

So...... its pretty safe 2say as the Kobe 9 comes to an end that the "Highlight" of the Kobe 9s (aside from the Masterpiece) were unfortunately the NikeIDs huh?... So much potential we "coulda" had with Flyknit and General Releases. Kinda sad if ya think about it? When peeps look back at the Kobe 9 run most of us will be bringn up IDs and MPs.  agree/disagree?
I would say I am happy overall. I am not very bothered by missed opportunities at this point. And while my favorites are MP/MC/MM, I like everything I picked up. A lot.

I would say I am happy overall. I am not very bothered by missed opportunities at this point. And while my favorites are MP/MC/MM, I like everything I picked up. A lot.
Personally I'm pretty happy overall with the elite high colorways that have come out. The only major missed opportunity on the 9s to me was the lack of elite low colorways. EMs could've been better too, but the lack of elite lows was my major gripe.

Disagree. The Kobe 9 was amazing, I liked every pair of highs aside from the Perspectives and the only IDs anyone brings up are multicolor but when you get down to it the MPs > all IDs. I dig the MMs alot too but only the "stock" version that Kobe wore with the purple multi color sole. Unless you're speaking strictly about the lows then yes that was a let down, only 3 colors and I personally thought the Beethovens were the worst ones.

I love how the BHM colorway is everywhere. Damn bills prevented me from coppin' so I'm hoping they sit a bit longer.

and I personally thought the Beethovens were the worst ones.
Ya know, having just had all mine out, I was less impressed with the Beethoven now than I used to be - I think the thing I liked best was the different color swooshes, but I like the Thrillers more I think. I can't do an all purple shoe, so I passed on Moonwalkers.

so 229 and then who knows with custom fees.

I dont have any exp. with custom fees but heard they can range depending.

I think even if you get hit with like $30 on customs it would be Atleast retail if not slightly under. Seems worth a shot to me. People said they didn't recieve custom fees recently from bouncewear on xmas pairs I think. So who knows you may luck out with this

Last edited:

SNS is in europe right?

for cali people that ordered from SNS before, how much were the custom fees?
Ive ordered riverwalk 29's for 240 shipped and another order that was 260...no customs fees either time, takes less than a week to get to Humboldt.

Back
Top Bottom