THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Custom depends on how the shipper sets the value and also of it's a gift. That being said, I got the BHM for 153 from SNS.

Some people get lucky and dont receive a notice, even on purchases over $200! So there's hope!
laugh.gif
so if they deliver the goods first, then send you the bill.  cant you just not pay it?  (sorry if a wack question, no experience with custom fees)

so if they deliver the goods first, then send you the bill.  cant you just not pay it?  (sorry if a wack question, no experience with custom fees)

You can. But I think they'll hold future packages and ultimately send it to collections.

You can. But I think they'll hold future packages and ultimately send it to collections.

They won't hold future packages but they will send the bill to the collection agency and eventually affect your credit.

Back
Top Bottom