THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I've purchased from SNS before. I paid $200 plus like $12 shipping for some Jordan's. That was retail and shipping. No tax. No fees

Last edited:
That all black and all blue are a go for me. Hopefully we get a chance to scoop them up during the year if they ever release in outlets.

UPS incorrectly sorted/lost my Dusty Cactus EMs, and I'm not totally sad about it. If I get a refund I'll go after the Hero Highs, need a draft day colorway.

I got a $48 customs fee on a pair of Kobes I ordered from End! FedEx told me it was based on the weight, size of the package and the item (type). Im disputing it, but just be prepared. I was expecting half that based on another pair of $200+ and similar priced shoes I bought from End.

If I remember correctly, SNS uses UPS so cant say for sure if they use the same fee formula.

so im planning on making the BHMs my beaters for balling. should i go tts or half size down? i've heard flyknits loosen up considerably after using them for a while is this true?

so im planning on making the BHMs my beaters for balling. should i go tts or half size down? i've heard flyknits loosen up considerably after using them for a while is this true?
I think it would be more of the lunar breaking down than the FK loosening that would give you more room.

I got a $48 customs fee on a pair of Kobes I ordered from End! FedEx told me it was based on the weight, size of the package and the item (type). Im disputing it, but just be prepared. I was expecting half that based on another pair of $200+ and similar priced shoes I bought from End.

If I remember correctly, SNS uses UPS so cant say for sure if they use the same fee formula.
So the value of the shoes were over $200?

US customs does the calculation, really depends on what they marked the package as and the value/size/weight. Ends gigantic double box probably didn't help out :lol:

Last edited:

its very 50/50 and everyone's foot is different along with everyones preferences are different.  its really best to try to visit a shop and try both on.  Think about your own preferences too, if you like your shoes slightly loose or roomy at the toe box or if you like them really snug and not much toe room.  hope that helps.  

Ends gigantic double box probably didn't help out
laugh.gif
I love their giant box - my shoe box is always perfect.

Flip side of that, I bought the Copperhead/Jake the Snakes from CNCPTS and they jammed the shoe box into a box like exactly the same size. Shoe box crushed.

US customs does the calculation, really depends on what they marked the package as and the value/size/weight. Ends gigantic double box probably didn't help out :lol:

Yeah, Kobe box is already big enough, then add their big box around that. :smh:

In both thise cases, yes both pairs were $200+. One twice the fee of the other, but not twice the size, weight, price, or different value code (for type of item) used. Under $200, youre good

Do you get the fee later or when they deliver the shoes? How does that work.

just ordered from SNS. i'm in LA, i hope i dont get raped with the custom fee.

Last edited:
I keep getting "This item is not available for sale at the moment." on SNS...

Edit: nvm got through

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom