THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I keep trying to make myself want these before its too late and I like them but they're gone... never fails
laugh.gif
it's just that "design" on the collar thats keeping me away.
I felt the same way.  Had my finger on the mouse about to hit that "place order" and waited too late--poof! Gone! .  Luckily my homie doubled up and let me have them for retail.  NO REGRETS! Fiya!!  I said I wasn't getting any BHMs this year and ended up with Jordan XX9s, 1s, and these Kobes...such a fiend-smh

i usually get my girl to clean my sneaks and soles and we use this stuff. mainly the conditioner. it works wonders i promise. not sure if they have a site you can order from. they have a kiosk in my local mall but i have they instagram...SHOEMGKCHARLOTTE. they have pics on there with before and after pics of sneaks they cleaned. hit them up and see if you can get a kit
Which mall in Charlotte do you get this from?  I live in Waxhaw.

Nike factory store at fashion outlets of Chicago in rosemont has WHAT THE KOBE 9 FOR $259
I didn't ask about sizes just about price they have it on counter by registers.

(847) 928-2720

Last edited:
Yeah...that pic is OD!

Nice line up, but seek help fast! :lol:

Edit: I was actually talking about the Kobe pic before this one ^^, but now yours too addy! :lol:

Also just noticed youve got a 2nd view in there with a few overlap. You still need some detox though :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah...that pic is OD!

Nice line up, but seek help fast! :lol:

Edit: I was actually talking about the Kobe pic before this one ^^, but now yours too addy! :lol:

Also just noticed youve got a 2nd view in there with a few overlap. You still need some detox though :lol:

Lol I built this room to store my shoes and now I'm building floating shelves in my game room because my sneakers room is officially full ......

Edit. I promised my wife I would no longer collect kobes after the IXs and only Jordans

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom