THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I just need the info from someone that has replaced laces in the elite highs.

I want to get black laces for my perspectives and put in better black laces on my MPs.

Some high quality ones that are similar to the quality of the laces in the details.
how much are you looking to spend?

I just need the info from someone that has replaced laces in the elite highs.

I want to get black laces for my perspectives and put in better black laces on my MPs.

Some high quality ones that are similar to the quality of the laces in the details.
i usually get mine from lacedup because they offer 72' laces because i ball in the kobes and i like to go to the last eyelet. They also have 63' if you're looking for just casual wear. also depends on your shoe size as well

Damn. And surprisingly a size 13 just popped back up in stock.
Coincidence? Sorry man; these're a must have IMO.
mine was a 10.5 and now a 10.5 is back on the store. Wonder why they cancelled my order. 

Now i have to wait for a paypal refund. 

Originally Posted by aceboogie90  

Does anyone know of any US stores that still have Christmas Kobe 9s?

The HOH @ Fashion Valley mall still had pairs.

Last edited:
just got a response from the kobe store. What a bunch of idiot. 

Why even have the option for international orders.

Hello Bill,

Due to dealing with multiple cases of oversees fraud, we are not fulfilling oversees orders at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience but your order has been refunded.

Kobe Team

Was a little late to the party. My shipment came in yesterday but I wasn't able to pick them up until today. Going to post the group photo soon. These are pretty nice though. Still considering taking them back if I can find details for a good price. I know they were just in outlets also. I should have just bit the bullet but I want to use the details as a main balling pair because they don't seem like they show damage too bad.

you wont find many US based stores shipping to AUS homie. Try ebay or just get them locally 

I got a line on some Details but they are a 12.5 and I am a 12.  All my other highs are tts, anybody go half size up on there highs?

I got a line on some Details but they are a 12.5 and I am a 12.  All my other highs are tts, anybody go half size up on there highs?

For casual use you may be fine, but if you plan on balling I wouldn't size up like that if you're usually a 12 in highs

Back
Top Bottom