THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
If my TTS is 8.5 and in MC id lows i wear a size 9 do you think I can get away with size 9 for MPs? 

I dont want to make the same mistake I did with my space jams.

I wear 8.5 in breds and the recent legend blues but man the 9 in space jams is huge.

I'm also a true size 8.5. The MC IDs I have in an 8.5 fit a little snug, but when I copped a size 9 in the WTK Elite it was really big with extra wiggle room in the toe and width. I have the Gumbos in an 8.5 and they fit perfect. Hope this helps.

If my TTS is 8.5 and in MC id lows i wear a size 9 do you think I can get away with size 9 for MPs? 

I dont want to make the same mistake I did with my space jams.

I wear 8.5 in breds and the recent legend blues but man the 9 in space jams is huge.

I'm also a true size 8.5. The MC IDs I have in an 8.5 fit a little snug, but when I copped a size 9 in the WTK Elite it was really big with extra wiggle room in the toe and width. I have the Gumbos in an 8.5 and they fit perfect. Hope this helps.
Yeahh dude same here, 8.5 moonwalkers fit snug so i sized up for the MC IDs, my 8.5 in details and BHM fit perfect, Details a tad bit more snug though. There are for ball so I dont think I want to get the 9 =(

Under NO CIRCUMSTANCE should anyone shop from that store. I REPEAT; STAY THE #%*! AWAY. I got slapped with a $92 brokerage fee. And said item was on sale.
Some here may even recall the incident with posted pictures.
I got the victories for $180 and details for $220 on their site and didn't have anything like that happen. Not sure what happened to you but sivasdescalzo is always satisfactory when I get something.

I got the victories for $180 and details for $220 on their site and didn't have anything like that happen. Not sure what happened to you but sivasdescalzo is always satisfactory when I get something.
Guess I wasn't so fortunate. Assuming misfortune had much to do with this.
j5vtnV3.jpg

kthzXwk.jpg

j5vtnV3.jpg

kthzXwk.jpg

It makes me mad that these companies want x amount of money because an item was a certain price.

Anyone who ordered WTK from Bouncewear still waiting for them to arrive?
Yes.  my tracking doesnt really say much of anything for the last week, so im not sure whats going on... on the other hand my friend received his pair last Saturday (he purchased on release date). if that info helps you out.  

j5vtnV3.jpg

kthzXwk.jpg
that's unfortunate, but I feel like that has a small chance of happening with any over seas purchase. As long as it's having to go through customs and it isn't being handled by the parent company (nike). Albeit larger retailers like end probably have something like that happen less often, I still feel like there's a chance for some reason, it took me a bit of convincing myself to get the two colorways tbh but it turned out alright on my end. Sorry that happened to you though my man.

Last edited:
So I called the woman working the pickup window at the Post office a "stupid lazy a-word b-word" but it was about my Masterpieces so I dont feel bad. Guess I'll get em tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom