THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Did you get accepted into the group on Facebook?
I didn't. Luckily his name was in the screen shot and i was able to contact him directly through Facebook messages. I do hope to get into that group though if there are more steals like that to be had! $240 shipped has to be close to retail if not below 

Dudes probably an employee and getting them discounted and making a profit selling for a little under retail lol

Pretty new to this shoe game. I have the Xmas bhm and the wtk. Wondering if they r worth keeping New or should I wear them . Don't really wear high tops but I really liked these that I got.

Pretty new to this shoe game. I have the Xmas bhm and the wtk. Wondering if they r worth keeping New or should I wear them . Don't really wear high tops but I really liked these that I got.

Wear your kicks bro.

Already sounds like you got in the game for all the wrong reasons

Nike Au did me good, when I accidentally put in the wrong postcode, they had to get sent back to the nike au, nike said theyll contact me to get the correct address, but they never did abd just sent them back without getting the right postcode. Shoes were only 15 mins away at the postage facility, i couldn't get them to change the postcode..

Shoes are in another state at the moment. Nike employee called the post office up and is getting them sent back to them, and he will fix up the postcode..

Should take another week..

Back
Top Bottom