THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

so buying these 9elites arent going to make me money down the road for keeping them new?
used 9s go for more than new 
indifferent.gif

They depreciate a lot. It seems to be that way thoughout the whole kobe line. Might as well sell them for retail while you can now.

why are you fellas hating on someone potentially trying to make a dollar off someone with more money? just trying to get some honest answers from what i thought was an informative forum.

but what about a few months from now..maybe a couple years>?  will they depreciate? or will i make a profit. 

Of course you'll make a profit.

Don't listen to these guys, they're trying to keep all the profit to themselves.

Buy as many pairs as you can, you're gonna be rolling in it in no time!

why are you fellas hating on someone potentially trying to make a dollar off someone with more money? just trying to get some honest answers from what i thought was an informative forum.
This is a very informative thread. This forum mainly for the people who love their sneakers and aren't looking to get rich quick off of them. We all help each other out a lot by giving information where to buy and not how much to sell.

We all know with your here to boost your post count so you can list your kobes in the buy/sell 

This is a very informative thread. This forum mainly for the people who love their sneakers and aren't looking to get rich quick off of them. We all help each other out a lot by giving information where to buy and not how much to sell.

We all know with your here to boost your post count so you can list your kobes in the buy/sell 
nah im actually was planning to keep them for quite a while, my thing was to watch my kid ball in them. but was also curious to see if there is a potential to make extra $

Saw a pair of MMs end in my size for 310 today, I would have gone after them but the transmission on my truck went out and I gotta chill for a bit. 
mean.gif
 ...It took everything I had to keep myself from bidding. 

but what about a few months from now..maybe a couple years>?  will they depreciate? or will i make a profit. 

Nah man you done messed up I can help you out here tho. You see they all are gonna go way down in value to like $100 each. You'd be best off giving me all 3 pairs for $500. PM me fam. I got your back.

Nah man you done messed up I can help you out here tho. You see they all are gonna go way down in value to like $100 each. You'd be best off giving me all 3 pairs for $500. PM me fam. I got your back.
I rather rock em "fam" I got plenty of cheese. I think I just might give em to a bum so he can be fresh ya dig.

Back
Top Bottom