THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
After some dust has settled on the 9s and all the cws can be fully absorbed/appreciated the details and the xmas are right at the top of the lineup.. Outside of the asg they've crept up to the strongest colors for me

Finally joined the fraternity this morning, was at the post office before they opened to get my Masterpieces
laugh.gif

My little family shot. Only ones I still really want are influences and MMs.
I Like it.

I think if I could narrow it down to one more high that I would want it would be the influences. The loud colors I dig.

oh and the BHMs. crap thats more than one.

Anyone order from kobe Bryant .com? My BHM order has been notified for shipping since Monday. No tracking yet. Card has been charged.

Anyone order from kobe Bryant .com? My BHM order has been notified for shipping since Monday. No tracking yet. Card has been charged.

I've ordered from them before, and they are SLOW (from my experience). But it has been a few years since I ordered from them tho.

I did. I checked this morning for tracking information and they finally updated it. The status now says they shipped from LA this morning and now has an expected delivery date too.

Now Nike Europe says they have no plans to release the BHM apparel.

First they advertised it and said it will be available later and now this.

Expected this, but SMH 
mean.gif
 Really good job

Is it available in the US yet?

Nice fits, need some more joggers.

It takes everything in me to not get the Red Mambas when I pass by them, I know they'll be had down the line, hopefully from an outlet for under 2 bills.

Me too. Getting the BHM, WTK, 3 MM, MC, and a Kobe 9 ID in like 3 weeks makes me pass on the xmas for now lol. I'll wait

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom