THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Man that place that had the WTK for $200 is no joke - ordered yest, set to arrive on Mon from Lithuania!
I remember ordering my kobe 8 Easter from that site, it's great deal no doubt about it!

Last edited:
it will sell well if Nike drop the price to $79.99
tongue.gif
agreed i'd cop at that price

Funny but I never see anyone in the Snakeskin Brown Kobe 9's. Are they just like totally ugly to most? they are always on sale.
LOL

I was wondering how much a DS MP goes for? I've seen listings on eBay around 6 to 7, but have seen people on here cop for under 5. Would mid 5s be decent?

Thanks @SuperStarLord  for that link. 

Last edited:
I was wondering how much a DS MP goes for? I've seen listings on eBay around 6 to 7, but have seen people on here cop for under 5. Would mid 5s be decent?

Thanks @SuperStarLord
 for that link. 

I only follow sz 10/10.5 and those auctions end b/w 400 and 450 ds. But the competition is real and ppl jump on anything under 500 I'm guessing. Wish ppl hold out so prices drop a bit.

are there any fakes of the EM Philippines, Bruce Lee's and Flyknit Beethovens?

Plus im getting confused with the sizing. Im a TTS sz 9, 9.5 on the flyknits cause they feel smaller. What size should I get for the EMs. I know somebody already got me an answer but it sounded confusing the way the flyknit fits me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom