THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
elite gold($135) and showtime($155) both in size 9. shipping included. it's a legit site and they ship pretty fast. usually sends order confirmation email right away and ships them that day or the next business day at the latest. takes about a week tops. there's only one left for each color so if you want them, don't hesitate and just pull the trigger.

http://www.unisportstore.com/football365/nike-kobe-ix-elite-whitemetallic-goldblack/119463/

http://www.unisportstore.com/football365/nike-kobe-ix-elite-purplelaser-orange/116537/

Fam need help here. I ordered kobe 9 bhm on eastbay a while ago together with the bhm tshirt. And I used a code for 40$ off. So the check out went ok. But after I checked the status of my order it shows that they canceled the shoe but they acknowledge the shirt. And to my shock, they charged my credit card for whole total including the shoe. Im confused, why do they cancel the shoe. Need help hereView media item 1426365

Don't know about FSR, but I always see them on shelves here in NYC. HoH, Flight23, etc.

even though i returned my NDC pair, I had to jump on these at this price. i liked the shoe but not at the original $275 price tag. this is a much easier pill to swallow
At that price you cant say no.  My 2 should be arriving this week hopefully.

If anyones interested, someone on the Kobe FB group is selling Gumbos and Inspirations for 415 together or 225 each. Size 13. I can PM the contact info for those not in the group.

EDIT: They've been worn lightly.

Last edited:

If anyones interested, someone on the Kobe FB group is selling Gumbos and Inspirations for 415 together or 225 each. Size 13. I can PM the contact info for those not in the group.

EDIT: They've been worn lightly.
Just picked them up an hour ago haha

Just wanted to get some opinions from NT experts.... Is Kobe Beethovens for Mamba Moment ID a fair trade?

Just wanted to get some opinions from NT experts.... Is Kobe Beethovens for Mamba Moment ID a fair trade?
ID's retail for a bit more.  other than that, sounds fair, but, as alwyas, it's on the person.  IMO!

current dollar to dollar the Mambas might go for more but it seems the Beethovens might be harder to get from folks. 

Ebay seems to be flooded with the Mamba moments currently.

But I would agree with previous poster that its up to you which you like more. Personally I am not a fan of the purple sole on the Kobe worn Mamba moments. Now the other designed ones with white soles etc are straight fire.

Back
Top Bottom